Garnet x Ruby! Reader!

(Y/N's Pov)

HomeWorld. Sent. Me. WITH A IRIDIUM?!?! A ruby! Like me? With the rarest gem of all?!?!? How?!?

Well... the mission was to let her wander around earth. So I guess a Ruby should be fit for that task! I don't think of myself very highly. Normally I hang out in the zoo, but yellow Diamond saw me and chose me for this assignment!! Maybe I'll get my own Pearl!!
I stand in silence as Iridium puts some boxes into the ship. She soon enters and I follow, even quieter than before. After we take off, she looks at me and smiles. She looked very kind, yet powerful enough to take on any of the diamonds army by herself. "Do you have any interest of living on earth?" She asks and I felt guilty for telling her the truth. "I have thought about it. It seems like a calm place," I answer and her smile turns bigger and her eyes shine brighter. "Great! Let's run away!" She says as she sends the ship full speed, towards earth. "W-what?" I freak out a little bit. "I hated being trapped in a glass jar! We can join the rebels and HomeWorld will never get us!" Iridium seemed so happy I didn't try to stop her. Though, I was lost in my own thoughts about the fusion, Garnet, who had pushed Holly Blue over. I got to see her myself. She was amazing! I never thought I'd seen a pretty gem until I saw her.
Iridium landed the ship somewhere safe and we both exited. I don't think I will by able to see the fusion again. But if I do. I will tell her how pretty she is.

This was trash I'm so sorry! But I wanted to get this out before the day is over!