Amethyst 8xj x zoo! reader

In the last story I forgot 8XG. I feel so bad.

"Com'on let's just talk about it," The Amethyst with the curl tries to reason with me and I continue to cry and hide. I wasn't chosen at all and it hurt knowing I was the oddball out. She was the only Amethyst in the room with us, everyone else was happy. "No! I don't want to talk about anything!" I say and I stay on top of a tall tree. "It won't hurt you to talk about it! Let's just get things cleared up! Maybe you get chosen next-" "Their isn't ever going to be a next time for me! The voice hates me!" "I doubt all of that! At least come down from the tree. I can help you," "No you can't!" I shout at her and she sighs like she's running out of ideas. "Your going to get hurt up there," she says and I quickly ask, "And why do you care?!" She gives me a wide eyed look but then speaks. "Because I do,"
"That's not an answer!"
"Of course it's an answer!"
"No it's not-" the branch I was on broke. I yelped as I fell and landed in the Amethyst's arms. "Will you calm down now?" She said and I think for a minute, spotting her curl and then coming up with a nice plan. "Let me play with your hair," she sighed and smiled. "Sure thing,"