Lapis x Lazuli hybrid reader pt. 2

*First lemon intensifies!!* also Yuri!!!

Lapis found herself wanting (Y/N) a lot more than usual, and (Y/N) found Lapis to be a great person, mostly girlfriend at this point in time.
Lapis swiftly made her way over to her Hybrid girlfriend and gave her a quick passionate kiss, in which the girl responded by extending the kiss. After there sweet kiss, Lapis licked her lips and (Y/N) found herself on the floor, while lapis pinned her arms over her head. The gen Hybrid made a small gasp and Lapis took this chance to slip her tongue into (Y/N)'s mouth, causing the girl to gasp more. Lapis explored (Y/N)'s mouth making sure no place was left untouched, while one of her hands traveled down to the girls right breast, and squeeze the breast slightly as Lapis removed her mouth from (Y/N)'s and asked her question fiercely. "You'll be a good girl for me right?" (Y/N) could only nod as Lapis tried to find the sweet spot on the girls neck. She traced kisses down her neck until the girl gave a small squeak. Lapis smirked and nibbled on the spot until she felt satisfied. Lapis's other hand had found its way to the back of (Y/N)'s dress, and then pulled the zipper down with one swift motion. The dress came off quickly, along with the girls bra, which had made a slight click when Lapis had undone it. Small held back moans came from (Y/N), who was enjoying the pleasure more than Lapis had thought.
Lapis mouth reached for the left bud on (Y/N)'s well sized breasts. A squeak escaped the Hybrid and Lapis used her other hand to massage the other breast that was almost dying for attention. After sucking one breast of a good amount of time, Lapis switched buds and massaged the one that had just been released from the grip of her lips. The girl moaned Lapis's name louder than before and Lapis knew that (Y/N) was practically dying for her.
One of Lapis's hands trailed down to the line of (Y/N)'s panties. Soon both of her hands were on (Y/N)'s panties and Lapis was trailing kisses down the girls stomach. More moans escaped the girls mouth and Lapis looked at the girls soaked womanhood. "Your a dirty girl (Y/N). Dirty girl get punished. You know that right?" Lapis asked not wanting an answer. Lapis raised one of her knees and rubbed the girls womanhood to create friction and more heat. (Y/N) whined and Lapis smirked, letting out a small chuckle. Lapis's hands finally tore down the panties, which had blocked Lapis from the prize. Lapis nuzzled the heated area slightly causing (Y/N) to whine even louder.
Lapis wasn't going to let (Y/N) have her pleasure yet. Lapis took off her own skirt and shoved her womanhood in front of (Y/N)'s face. "Unless you don't want your pleasure," Lapis spoke and (Y/N) hesitantly started to lick the wet womanhood. Lapis moaned loudly and the girl continued, thrusting her tongue into the Gems core. "More (Y/N)~! Faster!" Lapis told the girl and the girl complied until Lapis came into her mouth, in which the girl was forced to swallow.
Lapis forced her fingers into (Y/N)'s mouth and let the girl suck on her fingers until they were wet enough. Lapis took them out, and stuck two fingers into the girls core, causing her to shout. Lapis cooed. "Shh... it's okay. It only hurts for a few seconds," Lapis started to curl her fingers, making the girl go crazy. Soon Lapis started to thrust her finger until (Y/N) was about to cum. Then Lapis removed her fingers, making (Y/N) sexually frustrated. Lapis leaned down blowing cold air on the girls heated core, then attacking it with the mouth and tongue, making (Y/N) scream out Lapis's name. Soon the only word The girl knew was Lapis's name. The Girl came once, then again and again until (Y/N) started to squirm. "You'll break me if you go any more!" The smaller girl said and Lapis ignored her. "You have to hold this one until I say so. Otherwise I'll make you cum some more," Lapis instructed the girl and the girl nodded. Lapis kept driving her tongue into the girls sensitive area until she gave (Y/N) permission to cum, in which she did gladly. The girl dated down on the floor and then Lapis joined her. The girl was panting and trying to catch her breath. Lapis spoke in a mischievous tone, "We should do this more often,"

First lemon was intense guys....