Padparadscha x blind reader

I don't remember who asked for this

I held onto Stevens hand as he jumps down a hole, and I face plant after him. "Steven!" I whisper yell and he gasps. "I'm so sorry (Y/N) I forgot!" He says and I could tell he felt bad. It's not my fault I'm blind.
Two gems start to talk to us, and then we start to walk. I follow Steven and I keep in close proximity to Lars, so I don't get lost. We enter a large area, since I don't know what it looks like I don't know what it is. I stumble around a bit.
Steven and Lars take their eyes off me for one second and I'm off and away! I walk around until I reach a smaller object. Smaller than me I mean. But not by too much. It seems to be a gem. I feel her hair and shoulders. Her hair has a crown-like spike. After a few minutes of trying to find out type of gem she was, I grab her hand and she gasps. "Oh!" I jolt in shock. Her reaction was so sudden and it felt a little off with the reaction. I feel hands move mine away from the gem. I try to look around, but I don't know where to look. Then I hear Steven call my name from afar. "(Y/N)! Over here!" I make a face and I call back. "Steven I'm blind for goodness sake! Stop forgetting that every five minutes!" I say and he walks over and then takes my hands from whomever had my hands before. "I know I'm sorry, I just had to get you to say it out loud so everyone knows. Just so they don't think it's weird or anything,"
As soon as Steven finished his sentence, the smaller gem gives me a hug. "That's Padparadscha just so you know. She's also a sapphire!" I pause. "Wow! That's so cool! I have no idea what a sapphire looks like!" I say and he laughs. "I know," I hug Padparadscha back and she doesn't let go for quiet a few minutes. I felt myself growing attached to her. I pick her up and I try to walk away, making sure I don't bump into anything. "I love her. She's mine now,"