Pink Lars X Gem Reader Pt 2!

(Your pov) isn't Lars just the most relatable character? I mean look at that face!

As of now, I'm surrounded by a group of off color gems who would we excited to shatter me if I did one thing wrong. Most of them didn't scare me, it was the Fluorite that made me scared. Even though I could probably be easily defeat them all, it still frightened me to know that they've basically been thrown away.
That's what will happen to me if I don't do this. But honestly, seeing how well they all get along, even with Lars, it made me want to not do as I was told. They act like one large family. "Hey Pr-" "if your going to call me that you might as well not say anything," I cut him off before he could say the dreaded word. "Yeah, yeah fine. So what are you staring at?" He sat down next to me. "Teamwork," I simply say. "So nothing on specific then," "What I'm looking at is specific. And it's something I normally don't see," Lars pauses for a moment. "So, up there, they don't really have teamwork and friends?" I shake my head. "Normally the lower class gems like Ruby's and Topaz's have teamwork. But otherwise, no one is really friends," The word sticks on my tongue like a human who licks a pole in winter. 
Lars slowly reaches in for a kiss but I use my arm to put him as far away as possible without shape shifting. I move my head away as well and I get a grunt from him. "That's not fair!" He pouts and I chuckle lightly. "No it's very fair," I thought he had given up until he grabbed my hand. "Please?" He asks and I shake my head. "No,"
"Please?"
"No,"
"Pretty please?"
"No way,"
"I'll stop asking,"
"My answer is still no,"
The gems kept looking at us arguing and most laughed, others took a minute to notice (Padparadscha). Soon the arguing settled down. "Your really persistent about this aren't you?" I asked and he nodded. "Come on please?" I sighed. "Fine. But don't ask again," Lars smirked. "I don't think I'll have to,"
All that was done was a quick kiss. And then some. All in all I guess it was okay... and he didn't finally convince me to drop my mission. Which I'm actually okay with.

Nothing sexual happened I promise. "And then some" meant more kissing okay? But think whatever you want...