Lapis x reader part 3

Yeah a continuation of the latest Lapis parts 1 and 2!

After lapis had invited you to stay she had stopped splashing your water bottle in your face and stopped stealing your chips. You had even met Peridot but still preferred to hang out with Lapis. Lapis gave you tiny secret hugs and flights around the country. You would watch Camp-pining Hearts with Lapis and Peridot. You were extremely happy until your mothers car drove up.
Lapis not Peridot seemed happy about the intruder but Peridot was so scared to do much. "(Y/N) your coming home!" Your mother shouted at you and tried to get you in the car. You shook your head no and you knew she wasn't playing games. "I said, get in the car!" She shouted again. Lapis had flown in front of you and Peri gripped onto your shirt. Your mother didn't seem to happy about the blue and green gems and made a disgusted face.
"Why are you with those creatures?" Your mother spat. "Because they actually care! Lapis and Peridot have names you know!" You shot back at her. (Yes I meant shot) Lapis was not feeling as having crap and she used the water in the little pool into a hand and pushed the car. Your mother, filled with fear, drove the car away.
She did not come back later and you knew she had gotten the message. You tackled Lapis in a hug and Peri joined in. To you, Peri was like your baby so your didn't mind and quickly you pecked Lapis's cheek and gotten up. "See you inside," you told her and walked into the Diamond free barn.