Homeworld Rubies! X reader

Don't think I forgot about you! Sorry i haven't had time!

You were a star Sapphire, you had always dreamed of going to earth and today Blue Diamond had assigned that of you. With some Rubies along your side of course! You named each of them from there placed gem location and they seemed to already know there own names.
Navy would try to flirt with you, while Doc would argue with Navy at the same time. Navy's flirting made you blush, almost madly at one point, when her hand traced over your gem. Leggy would question what Navy was doing and Eyeball would shake her head, trying to focus on flying the ship. Army easily got jealous when left out so you tried to give everyone the same amount of attention.
Once on earth, your instantly went to a river, taking a water sample and then decided to play in the water. The Rubies instantly freaked out trying to get you out but you smiled. "The water is nice! Come in!" Most of the Rubies complied, but Doc and Eyeball didn't take a step near the water, so you splashed water at them. "See? The water's fine! Join us!" You laughed and soon the Two gems complied and joined the rest of you in an adventure filled with fun.
You had become so attached to all of them, you couldn't leave them. "You begged Blue Diamond to keep them with you, and surprisingly, she let them stay with you.