Kevin x gem reader

As Snickers once said: Your not you when your hungry. and that is the answer to why my latest chapters are so short. Sorry about that!

You were a (G/N) and you had been lately joined the Crystal Gems. You were now, hanging out with Greg, Steven and Connie at the car was when a fancy car appeared. "Hey old man!" The teen Called out to Greg. "Wash my car!"
Steven and Connie had backed down in hated as Greg quickly went to wash the teen's car. "Oi! You called out in your full British accent. "Don't call him an old bloke!" The teen looked confused. "What the hell?" Greg tried to stop you. "(G/N) it's okay! I'm used to it!" You turned to Greg. "No! It's not! Even I know the rules of respect your authority and elders," then you turned back to the teen. "So look kid. I'd rather have you apologize to him before bad luck comes your way,"
Bad luck was your special move. You could bring him such bad luck he wouldn't be able to take it until he did what you told him. Steven stepped in to help you. "Yeah! Apologize to my dad!" The teen laughed. "So that's your old man kid?" "It is Kevin so Back. Off,"
His name was Kevin. What an earthly name. Kevin had gotten tired of your saying of bad luck and drove off. You pulled out cash you had earned from helping the town. "Here Greg. But don't ever let anyone treat you like that okay?" You told him and then snapped your finger.
Bad luck was coming his way
Soon after that Kevin had received a lot of bad luck. His car broke down and his phone was broke. His clothes a wreck his hair a birds nest. With that he walked back to the car wash with (G/N) playing with her hair and sitting on Greg's new car. She smirked. "So your back I see? Here to apologize to my friend Greg?" Kevin was angry. "No way lady. Never in a million years. Are you like some weird fortune teller or something?" (G/N) laughed and her head tilted. "A little bit when it comes to bad luck. I'm the one who cursed you in the first place!" "A curse? What the hell lady? Are you witch then?" He yelled at (G/N). "No. I'm a gem. There is an astounding difference so look at me. If you don't apologize to Greg by the end of the day, Your life will be hell got it?" You smiled innocently. "Evil Witch," he mumbled.
"Oh! Wait Kevin. I forgot to mention this but. If you do apologize maybe you'll get something a little extra as a reward!" You giggled went inside. Kevin's was angry, with himself, but mainly at you. But just wanting to get all this over with. He went to apologize.
"Hey look Greg? In sorry for calling you an old man," he apologized quickly and with that he felt a sudden rush of relief. "Thank you! Um (G/N) wanted to meet you over there. She said it was important," Greg told Kevin and he came over with a stern look. "Good job Kevin. I'm glad to see you've apologized!" You gave him a slip of paper, pat his back then left back to the temple.
Kevin's looked at the paper. It had your number and a cute face had a bubble that said 'Call me!❤️'