Yandere Lapis x reader

Why not? Modern AU thingy. Plus half Yandere Sim so yeah. Sorry if you don't like that game. Kind of gore warning? Not sure?

She had seen you around before. She thought you were stunningly amazing. You stopped her in her tracks. She has to make sure that no one else could have you.
(Lapis's Pov)
I start with the most common of people. The three Pearl sisters. She had joined the art club to make it look like red paint. I ask Yellow Pearl if I could show her something cool. She follows to her doom and so do the other two. After I finished that I cleaned up the blood and hid the bodies. Next was Peridot, she was an easy target and I could tell she liked (Y/N). "Hey Peridot!" I call out happily. "Y-yeah Lazuli?" She turns to me. "Can I show you the coolest thing? You'll love it!" "A-alright then," she responds and I take her to her death spot. I kill her with no struggle from drowning. I go on and on until I'm obviously insane. I go outside and I laugh if off. The psychotic laugh rings through the area with and echo.
Soon after I killed Garnet, Amethyst, Rose and more until it finally came Jasper. Jasper was going to be the hardest out of everyone. I had gone behind her and done a stealth attack. Soon I tripped her and stabbed her to death. Blood went everywhere and I laughed. Soon I cleaned up myself and burned all the bodies. I cleared the floor and I waited for the day to end. I watched (Y/N) walk alone looking quite scared. I walk up to her and pretend I'm scared. "Hey (Y/N)." I say. "O-oh hi Lapis. Do you mind if I stay over tonight? I brought extra clothes." "I don't mind at all. Plus were better off in a group since that strange attack at school." "Y-yeah..."

We're finally together forever (Y/N)...