Blue Zircon x reader

(Blue Zircon's pov)(also slightly perverted reader)

"Of course I have to be a fugitive for helping out Rose Quartz! It's always me that's getting blamed for things!" I say out loud on the pod ship as it hurls towards earth. "I have to hide here with the 'Crystal Gems' now..." I sigh as I enter the earths atmosphere. I could see a beach and a light house. About where I plan to land but a flying human technology thing ruins my landing so I'm forced to land on top of a large hill.
I quickly exit the pod only to face to face with a human. And by face to face I mean extremely close. She had a gun in hand but she slowly sets it down. "You don't seem like a very strong gem," she tells me and I feel offended. "What do you mean not very strong?" She laughs at me. "Have you even looked at yourself? You know what? Come on, I'll give you shelter if you need it. But we're going by my rules," the human says and I nod, following her.
As she opens the door she lets me go in first and then she slaps my ass. "You don't look half bad either. I think we'll get along just fine,"
I am not sorry. Okay I'm slightly sorry. But I'm not taking it back. I love Blue Zircon though. Her and Padparadscha are my favorite on HomeWorld gems.