Yellow Zircon x mute! reader

Sorry, not sorry.
"And this, is exhibit B," the gem snaps her fingers and I appear out of no where. I look at her and I do have to admit, she looked sexy and spicy. I didn't say anything, which surprised her, but I didn't care much. Honestly looking at her was much better than going home. I didn't even care what they said as long as I got to look at her. I heard that she was a Yellow Zircon which made my life better, because that was actually one of my favorite gems.
Soon yellow diamond got angry and poofed both Zircon lawyers. I grabbed the yellow one and Lars grabbed the Blue one, then we ran. We escaped by the hair on our necks and I heard Lars sigh. "That was close huh?" He asks and I nod, showing him the gem I had gotten. "What a coincidence (Y/N)!" He showed me his and we both smirk. Steven on the other hand hand freaked out. So Lars laughed at him a little bit.

*large time skip*

Before Steven and I go home, I make sure Lars keeps the Blue Zircon Lawyer on him. So once she reforms he can tell her what happened. I say Bye to Fluorite, the Rutile Twins, Rhodonite, Lars, and lastly Padparadscha, because it took her a while to realize we were leaving.
Once we get back on earth, and see the Crystal gems, I write down that I'll see Steven tomorrow and he nods. I go home and it seems that almost immediately in the morning, I'm woken up by a familiar shout. I grab not notebook and pencil, running down the stair at 3 am. I look at her and she looks at me and stops. I sigh, even though no sound was to be heard, and write down things on her notebook to read. "Welcome to Earth!" I write and she looks at me, then has wide eyes and begins to shout again. I sigh and grab a flower from the vase that was neatly placed on the table and I hand it to her, causing her to examine it as I write down more. "I'm going to bed. It's 3 am and it's too early to be up after all the crap I've been through," I say and she follows me upstairs. "Why don't you speak?" She asks almost in a sour tone. I write it down and I show it to her. "Oh trust me. If I could speak I would be right now. I would waist my voice like there is no tomorrow. But I can't," She reads this and then basically watched me get into bed. "So this is a bed? What do you do in it?" I write down one last thing. "I sleep in it. Especially when I'm tired," I lay my head down and I set down my book, only too feel the yellow gem next to me. "Well if I am to spend my time here with you, that would be okay. Even if you are a nuisance. But I believe your a good nuisance," she says and I blush as I turn off the lights.