Gemma squeals from the backseat and unbuckles her seatbelt, practically charging over the centre console.

"You've already thought up names?!" Harry and I turn to face her, sending her quiet nods as she visibly vibrates out of happiness. "That's so exciting! What are they?"

"Nope!" Harry exclaims, pulling the keys out of the ignition. "You're going to have to wait, just like everybody else."

"Oh c'mon Harold, don't be like that."

"It's not like we've got the name picked out already, we're still arguing over one, Gem."

Gemma huffs and falls back into her seat, grabbing her Kate Spade bag from the floor of the vehicle. She reaches for the door handle but pops her head back between us in an instant.

"I better be the first to know the name." Harry smirks back at his sister whilst I simple giggle and try not to wee myself.

"Let's see, Dr. Surrey and the nurses will be the first to know, but you'll be somewhere in the top ten." Gemma deadpans her brother before throwing the door open and hoping out.

We watch as she walks around the front of the vehicle, flipping Harry off before making it to the door.

"She's so dramatic."

"So are you!"

Harry's jaw drops dramatically at me and I simply shake my head, reaching for the door handle.

"Are too! Now help me out of your towering car so I can use the toilets." Harry laughs before throwing his own door open and hopping out.

I watch as he races around the front of the car whilst I grab my bag before he appears beside me with the door open.

"Thank God, I've had to go for ages now."

"We stopped three times since we left the house!"

"Blame your daughter, not me."

"You know, I love it when you say that." Harry mutters as he helps me out of his car. "My daughter." He says with a large sigh once I'm on the ground. He places his hand atop my covered bump and gives it a bit of a rub.

"Well she is, even if she isn't yet." I reply, standing to my tiptoes to place a swift kiss on Harry's lips. "I'll meet you inside, get the bags!"

&&&

"Have you any names lined up?" Robin asks curiously from across the table as we're all sat down for dinner.

The groan that leaves Harry's lips at his stepfather's inquiry has me cracking up beside him. Gemma sends her brother a tight-lipped smirk before looking to her mum, who simply rolls her eyes. I don't put it past Gemma for telling her parents; she's actually really smart. I know Harry can resist hiding things from his parents.

"Nice try, Gem." I cackle lightly and intertwine Harry's hand with mine. He glances down at me whilst picking at the peas on his plate before dropping his fork and sighing. "We've narrowed it down to like five names, alright?"

Gemma and Anne both squeal and begin pestering us about the choices. Harry simply gazes down at me and shrugs.

"You wanna tell them?"

"I suppose." I say with a happy sigh. It's not like they're going to go out and tell anyone and everyone, they're family. "Harry particularly likes Darcy, Annie, and Rose, whilst I'm particularly fond of Poppy and Elizabeth. We can't seem to come to an agreement."

Anne cheers lightly, clapping her hands together at our narrowed down decision, but honestly it's not easy with five names.

This is our daughter's name we're talking about here. She will have to deal with it for the rest of her life, or until she can legally change it otherwise. This is a name for a human being, not some silly animal that you can change at anytime. It's a big deal. I think having five names to choose from is almost as hard as having a hundred.