Rocks break away from the moon and fall towards the earth in various places throughout the nations.

People from the Leaf village are evacuating to the safe zone that was created for every single villager.

Many people panic and argue about how they can't move or fit anywhere when Tsunade speaks up.

"Do not panic! This underground shelter was constructed to accommodate every single person in the Land of Fire!" She announces.

-Back on the Moon-

"This whole time?!" Sai says.

"Yeah, the cave where we found the bubbles is probably what connects the earth to the moon. How's Naruto doing?" Shikamaru asks.

"Terrible. Most of his chakra has been siphoned off." Sakura answers.

She sits on the ground beside Naruto healing him the best that he can with what chakra she can spare.

"Hinata." Naruto mumbles in his sleep.

"So you finally get it. You dummy.." Sakura mumbles with a smile.

-At Toneri's castle-

Hinata lays in bed asleep still from earlier as Toneri joins her at her side beside the bed.

"So beautiful...Hinata. I want to learn more about who you are." He says as he raises his hand.

He uses a jutsu to where he can see into her thoughts as a little bubble appears showing Naruto.

"Hm? Why is he in your thoughts?" He mumbles angrily.

-Later on-

Hinata shifts around in bed before finally waking and siting up not knowing her surroundings.

"Where am I?" She asks as she looks out a window near by.

"Toneri's castle..?"

Hinata takes off through the castle as she pushes open door after door until finally she finds the room holding her sister and comrade.

"Hynabi?! Mizuki?!"

Hinata stares at her sister when she activates her byakugan and examines her sisters bandages eyes.

"Her eyes...he took them."

"H-Hinata...?" Mizuki mumbles from inside the clear box.

Hinata's eyes shift over to see Mizuki laying on the ground barely able to move or lift her head.

Hinata runs over but is stopped by a weird chakra barrier set by Toneri and his puppets.

"Mizuki, what happened to you?" She asks.

"S-She was o-out cold...w-when he t-took her e-eyes if that h-helps." She says slowly.

Hinata activates her byakugan again to see that Mizuki's chakra is almost gone and she's injured.

"W-What did h-he do to y-you?!" She asks with worry in her voice.

"T-The baby is g-gone...H-Hinata. Toneri k-killed it..."

Mizuki's words make Hinata freeze in her place as she stares at Mizuki sadly feeling sadness overcome her.

Mizuki passes out and Hinata stands up when she hears footsteps approaching from behind her.

"Good morning. I'm very happy now that you understand how I feel Hinata." Toneri says and Hinata turns to look at him.

Hinata follows Toneri through the castle for a tour when puppets stand everywhere.

"Welcome to the castle Hinata." One mother puppet says.

"Welcome." Little puppets say.

"Are there only puppets in this castle?" Hinata finally says.

"They're marionettes that were left here by my ancestors. Since my father died when I was young I've lived in this castle all by myself. We'll hold the wedding ceremony here. The room of rebirth. We'll fall into a deep slumber until the earth stabilizes after its destruction."

"That's impossible. The moon will also be destroyed, won't it?"

"Not too worry. This castle is protected by a very powerful chakra."

"A rare chakra?"

"That's right. Strong enough to move the moon."

"What do you mean?"

"The power of the Otsutsuki treasure. Owned by the suffering of my clan."

"And where would this treasure be?"

"Well that...I cannot tell you."

"May I please return to my room now. It's cold outside."

"That's because it's dusk here. All year round. Oh I almost forgot. Will you knit me a scarf?"

"What?"

"Knit a scarf just for me. You wont?"

"If that's what you wish."

"Really? Thank you! This pleases me Hinata."

Toneri groans as he covers his eyes with his hand when Hinata looks up at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Don't worry. It's a sign that the byakugan is maturing into the tenseigan . It will subside with a little rest."

"Wait. Why did you bring Mizuki here?" Hinata asks before Tomeri can walk off.

"She makes the Otsutsuki treasure stronger. The Otsutsuki blood runs through her veins. She was born in to the clan. That's her last name. Her chakra is strong as well so I'm using her to make it stronger. Now leave me to rest."

********************
Sorry for the wait on this chappy. I've been working on a new book. Don't worry I'll still update this one and Kakashi's Sister. My other book is called Heart's Desire. It's a Naruto fanfic still. So if you want to check it out.

Anyway I'll try to update this again soon!

Don't forget to leave your lovely thoughts in the comments and vote!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven