Frisk cast a worried glance at her. "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Y-yes," Chara stuttered. "I... I need to do this." She held Frisk's hand and looked Toriel in the eyes. "Mother... Frisk and I... w-we... w-we're..."

Toriel looked confused. "Yes...?"

Chara's pink cheeks were no longer visible, but she was determined to tell her. "Th-the dating thing. Frisk and I are... serious about this..."

Toriel's eyes widened. "You are... serious?"

Frisk nodded. "Chara and I want to be... more than friends..."

Chara nodded. "Y-yeah, it's true."

"...W-wow," Toriel said quietly. "That is... wow..."

Chara's whole body was shaking.

Even Frisk was getting nervous. "Toriel... are you okay with this?"

"W-well," Toriel said. "I will not lie to you. This is a little awkward for me, since I consider you both my children. However, if the two of you are truly certain about this, then..." She smiled. "I am happy for you."

Frisk and Chara beamed. Chara hugged her. "Thank you, Mom! I'll be good to Frisk! I promise!"

Frisk joined in. "Chara and I have been through so much together. Ever since we met, she's always been there for me, and I want to make her happy. I know she made some mistakes, but deep inside, she's a beautiful person, even if she doesn't always realize it."

"Oh, Frisk..." Chara said. "You're... you're too good for this world."

Toriel laughed. "I can see that the two of you care for each other dearly!"

"Yes..." Chara said. "...Mother, I won't hurt him. I swear it."

"Chara... I know you will not."

"...Thank you, Mother."

"Yeah..." Frisk said. He yawned. "Well, I'm exhausted! I'm going to get ready for bed now."

"Me too, actually," Chara said.

Frisk was surprised. "Really? You usually stay up much later!"

"Well... it's been an eventful night..."

"I am certain that it has been," Toriel said. "Well, goodnight, my children!"

"Goodnight!" Frisk replied. He and Chara retired to their room.

Chara closed the door. She smiled at him. "So, Frisk... you said you require a 'repeat performance,' did you not?"

Frisk grinned. "Oh, so that's why you're so tired..."

She giggled. "Maybe..."

"Well, don't keep me waiting..."

Chara approached him and wrapped her arms over his shoulders. She closed her eyes and gave him another warm kiss on the cheek. Frisk blushed and looked into her beautiful red eyes. His heart was racing. He wanted her to know exactly how he felt about her.

"Ch-Chara... may I... kiss you? I mean... like..." He touched her lips.

Chara looked a little surprised, but nodded. "Yes, Frisk. I'd... I'd love to kiss you..."

Frisk closed his eyes. He started with a simple kiss on her cheek... and then he pressed his lips against Chara's. Chara whimpered at their first contact. Worried, Frisk broke the kiss. "Are you okay?"

"S-sorry, Frisk," she apologized. "It's just... I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone."

She was so precious... Frisk smiled and held her cheek. "I love you, Chara."