Chapter 17

February 28, 1956 Kennedy Residence

Jackie Kennedy sat with Arabella, playing doll, it was the last day of February and Bella was two months old now. Jackie smiled at the thought.

Already time was flying and Jackie had hardly had Bella. Bella tried to throw her unicorn at her suddenly, but failed and her bottom lip quivered, used to this by now, Jackie grabbed the unicorn and threw it at Bella gently, but hard enough to land right in her lap.

Bella clapped happily and gave a babies laugh, the previous fit that was coming on now forgotten.

Relieved and suprised at her own wit Jackie momentarily paused and sighed before she began playing with Bella again, opting to roll onto her stomach so it was more relaxed.

Bella cheered at this and attempted to do the same thing, and soon mother and daughter were facing each other and Jackie had the chance to observe giggling Bella for the first time.

She was large for a baby, Jackie guessed she would be fairly tall, and her hair was growing longer than the barely visible baby hairs originally on her head.

The mousy brown hair was now visible at first glimpse though still barely there.

Bella's eyes had also opened more than they had when Bella had just been born and her eyes were still adjusting to this bright, new world.

They were now wide and her green eyes shone with babies innocence.

It was at this moment when Jackie decided she would start a scrapbook.