Chapter 108

April 16, 1956

Jackie sighed as she lay on the couch in the living room. Jack was off at work and Bella was taking a nap. So Jackie had decided to read. She read through all the childrens picture books in her boredom and had now officially read all the books in the house and she was bored out of her minds end.

She set her head on her hand and sighed. She needed to find a hobby, sometimes reading just didn't do it, and she could hardly ride any longer, something she'd given up after marrying Jack.

After thinking through everything she could do her mind finally sparked up and she felt as though a lightbulb had clicked on in her head.

The scrapbook.

Jackie stood up and walked over to the shelf of books in the living room and pulled out the scrapbook, she had to glue in a few more pictures.

The scrapbook was labled 1956 and had a photo of she, Jack and Arabella on the front, it was a temporary picture, when the baby inside of her was born she would take a photo of the baby, her, Bella, and Jack and replace the current picture, nice as it was.

She smiled as she flipped through the pages for the first few photos it was just heavily pregant her and Jack, then Bella popped into the pictures, she had labled all of the photos.

After looking through it, the last dated photo being March 28th, she pulled stood up to get some glue and such.

After returning she looked at the photo after March 28th, dated April 2, it was a picture of Jackie smiling as Jack took a picture of her while in the hospital bed a few hours after waking up.

Jackie flipped to a crisp new page as the other one was filled, she glued it in at the center of the top on the page and wrote under it Jackie a few hours after waking up after a near miscarriage of baby

She left the space after baby unfilled as she'd add in the name of her baby girl into it once the child was born.

Jackie smiled as she thought of the baby and placed her hand on her stomach before she continued to glue into the few remaining photos.