Chapter 11

Sadly soon five days were up and the Kennedy's were to head back home, Arabella had a cold, and Jack knew it was his fault but he didn't tell Jackie that, she already knew he knew.

When they got home Jackie felt happy to be in Massachusetts again, she loved Hyannis Port, but she also loved home. Home sweet home.

Arabella also seemed pretty happy to be back in her room, when Jackie put her down to crawl she hugged the polar fur heart rug and gurgled happily, the opposite affect of what Jackie was thinking.

She thought Arabella would hate coming back and that she would want to stay in Hyannis Port and go swimming with her father at six AM and learning how to work boats, but to her relief this was not the case, though she wouldn't be suprised if it was at some point.

As soon as they arrived home Jack collapsed in a chair and fell asleep, and to Jackie's great irritation, he snored his head off.

Jackie rolled her eyes and once she got in bed she threw a pillow over her head and tried to sleep, though it was pretty much an impossible task. Jack Kennedy snored loud.

Jackie was awoken at 3:26am to the sound of loud grunting and groaning. Jackie frowned, it was coming from where Jack had fallen asleep downstairs.

She creeped downstairs and rushed over to her husband worry in her eyes when she saw that he was sweating and leaning against a table clutching his back.

"Jack!" she cried as she rushed over to him.

Jack looked in her direction and Jackie could see nothing but pain. Then he collapsed.