Chapter 9

Ethel adored Arabella, so much that it kind of bugged Jackie. Ethel fawned over Arabella more than giving David any attention though David seemed used to it which REALLY bugged Jackie.

Suddenly a great BAM! Was heard and both Jackie and Ethel jumped, Ethel (thank the heaven's) held on to Arabella but David slipped through her arm, Ethel screamed, and so did Jackie, David cried but Ethel grabbed him at the last second and set Arabella in Jackie's arms before kissing David to death.

Jackie knew that Ethel loved all her children and this display of affection lowered her anger till it was pretty much gone.

However the source of the "BAM!" soon came in. Five year old Kathleen Kennedy (Named after Jack and Bobby's late sister) and four year old Joe (Named after either the Kennedy father or Jack and Bobby's late brother Joe or maybe both, Jackie didn't know).

Kathleen said to her mother,"Mommy! Joe broke the pot!"

Joe glared at his sister,"I did nawt!"

"It's 'not', not 'nawt'" Ethel said,"And I will let Robert decide."

"But mommy Robert's only two!" Joe complained.

Ethel gave him a look and Joe was quiet.

Ethel turned to Jackie,"Can you take David?"

Jackie "Oh!"'d and nodded, taking seven month David on one hip and Bella on the other.

Bella laughed and stuck her hand in David's face.

David seemed to like it and laughed back at Bella.

Jackie smiled, these two would be good friends, she just knew it.