Chapter 41

March 19, 1956 3:00AM

Jackie awoke to vomit rising up in her mouth.

"Why" she thought as she bent over the toilet and puked her insides out.

She looked at her stomach and said,"You better be a good child, this is very bad of you."

Jackie rolled her eyes, why was she talking to her stomach?

Jackie with a grunt got up, out of the bathroom and collapsed onto the bed.

She couldn't fall asleep though because for some reason she wanted Peanut butter really badly.

Oh dear. That's the cravings.

Jackie groaned as she slouched downstairs and looked for a jar of peanut butter while yawning.

In the cupboard she found the peanut butter Jack hated, peanut butter with peanuts in it.

Jackie licked her lips and pulled it down. She grabbed a spoon and dug into the crunchy goodness.

Jackie awoke with her head in peanut butter three five hours later.

"Whaa...?"

She felt her hair and felt the stickiness.

She groaned and bonked her head against the table three times before she drowsily went upstairs to wash her hair.

She heard Bella crying as she was getting out of the shower.

Jackie sighed, time to feed her.

Jackie threw on a bathrobe, fed Bella and went back into her room.

She fell asleep on the bed and slept until 3:00PM when Bella woke her because she was hungry.

Jackie was tired.