Chapter 120

November 8, 1956

Jackie sighed and watched Jack and his family have fun, his family hadn't really ever accepted her into their midst, they were nice, but just barely.

She had one less thing to worry about though because Ted was spending Thanksgiving with his girlfriend's family.

Bella was playing with David and the new addition to Bobby's family, Mary Courtney Kennedy, though she was already commonly reffered to by her middle name.

She had attempted to converse with Eunice but Eunice appeared to be trying to fit in with the rest of her sisters and started to joke about her instead of talking with her. Jackie knew that Eunice had her heart in a good place for her, she just wanted to fit in with her sister's for some reason, Jackie felt hurt by this but she accepted it.

Suddenly Jack poked his head in the room,"Jackie?"

Jackie turned and put on a smile,"Yes Jack?"
"I want to apologize for yesterday." he said.

"It's fine, Jack." Jackie said,"We were both stressed about making the flight."

"Thank you Jackie, Bobby, Pat, Jean, and I are going boating, want to come? Peter's coming with Pat."

Jackie shook her head,"No thanks."

She wasn't up to much, she was due on the twentieth and was tired out of her wits.

Jack nodded,"Alright Jackie, if you need anything..." he brought his hand to his ear, shaped like a phone,"Call me."

Jackie nodded and with that Jack closed the door and went to go on his sailing escapedes with his brother and sisters.