Chapter 26

March 11, 1956

Since Jackie felt guilty she decided to try and forget about her guilt by shopping for Bella and her, and get Jack something too, she'd leave Luna at the hotel, in her cage with food and water.

While shopping Jackie got several dresses, one of them was a dress that went to her knees and was kind of poofy, it had a belt at her waist and the sleeves were a bit shorter than cap sleeve, it had a pink flower pattern with white background.

She also got a cap sleeve dress that when to the middle of her shin and was a bit poofy, it was gray with very thin white stripes and a button down front with a bow in front, it was complete with a matching gray hat.

For Bella she got a baby pink dress with four buttons in front that were white, and was fashioned a bit like a coat but it was a dress, it came with a pink bonnet with a white inside. Jackie personally didn't think it was the best but she got it because Bella seemed to like it.

At first she had no idea what to get Jack, she felt extremely bad. She knew it hadn't been much but he probably got the wrong idea when he woke up with her gone, he probably didn't see the note.

Jackie sighed, she should've taped it to the door.

Oh well, the past was in the past.

She spent the majority of the shopping trip looking for something for Jack.

And eventually she found it.

A watch.

A beautiful leather watch with a silver outlining and clear numbers under the crystal clear glass. A normal watch, yet it called to her. It read, with love always.

INFO: The video above is in my opinion the best and most emotion wracking of the Kennedy assassination reinactments.