Chapter 36

March 15, 1956 11:00AM

Jackie sighed and looked around at the now bare hotel room at which she and her family had been staying at.

Despite some difficulties, and Jack's annoyance, Jackie had managed to figure out a way for Luna the bird to come back to the residence with her, Jack and Bella.

Luna was in her cage, food and water under the little swing that had been installed into the cage.

Jack had warned her,"That's going to get swished around." but Jackie shrugged, it was a pretty long flight and she wanted Luna to get enough food.

She also fed Bella right before they left, she tried to give her mushed peas too but it didn't work.

12:30AM

The Kennedy family arrived in the airport, they were taking a public plane, well, ish.

It was public for animal carriers, and it was ranked as bad quality on the flights, apparently the waitress got orders mixed up and once fed a three year old alchohol instead of orange juice.

Jackie made a mental note to try whatever they gave Bella.

1:00PM

After going through security and waiting for a bit for the plane to arrive, it did.

Jackie winced as an old lady dressed like an old fashioned waitress ran out of the plane and yelled at a seven year old boy with his dog in a carrier, looking fairly scared.

The waitress yelled,"AND IF I EVER CATCH YE ON THIS FLIGHT AGAIN I'LL WRING YER SCRAWNY LITTLE NECK AND THAT DOG'S TOO!"

Jackie closed her eyes and she saw Jack whistling while smoking and looking in the opposite direction.

1:15

"Passangers for plane E13 may board." was announced over the intercom.

Jackie sighed,"Well thats us."