Chapter 121

November 21, 1956

Jackie hummed in as worked in the kitchen, the other women in the Kennedy Clan had asked her if she'd like to help make thanksgiving dinner with them, Jackie felt Eunice had something to do with it, and it made Jackie happy that at least somebody in the family liked her.
Eunice was Jackie's favorite of Jack's sisters by far.

Sadly Rosemary was at the institute, Joe Sr. and Rose were going to visit her for Christmas though.

Patricia and Jean were entrusted with the Thanksgiving turkey, Eunice was working on mashed potatoes and stuffing, Ethel was making jam's and toast and other odd nick-nacky things. Jackie was helping Ethel with this sort of thing, and sometimes with the turkey, but she was also working on her some soup and salad.

The girls had been hesitant but they entrusted their husband's with their children.

"Jackie, could you get me some pepper?" Ethel yelled from the other side of the room.

"Sure!" Jackie called back, she searched the cupboard, she was fairly used to them, she and Jack were here on a regular basis after all.

Jackie soon found the pepper and handed it to Ethel who thanked her before getting back to work.

Suddenly Jack, Sargent, Peter, and Stephen all came into the room.

"Hello ladies!" yelled Peter.

Jackie rolled her eyes and saw Pat cover her mouth with a giggle.

"Have you left Bobby on his own with our offspring?" Eunice called.

"Yes we've abandoned our duties." Jack grinned.

"You are going to kill him!" Jackie called in amusement.

The boys laughed.

Jackie noticed Stephen had left the boys group and was helping Jean.

Ah if only her husband could even slightly cook.