Chapter 20

Note: Wowza, twenty chapters and I'm three months through the year O.O

March 9, 1956

Jackie stepped out of the private plane which had all members of congress in Massachusetts and their families if they came, and into a flash of cameras.

Arabella who was in her arms, immedietly faced away from the flashing devices and at her father who was behind her.

Jack made a face at his daughter before he waved for the picture and made room for the other senator, Leverett Saltonstall, and his wife pass by.

Jackie, Jack, and Bella regrouped after the house of representatives came out of the plane, Jack and Saltonstall were probably the most sought after, but Jack avoided them fairly well, poor Saltonstall was left with the majority of the press chasing after him.

Jack and Jackie hailed a cab and were driven to the hotel Jack had booked, Jackie immedietly liked it, it had things about it that she and Jack shared intrest in.

The inside wasn't crudely decorated like a few placed she'd been to, it was quite nice actually, and there were beautiful statues all outside that Jackie made a mental note to investigate better.

Their room though was stunning.

The bed was the most comfortable thing Jackie had ever felt, and ever would. Bella bellyflopped out of Jackie's arms and onto the bed, she fell asleep within five minutes.

Bella had her own crib, right next to Jackie's side of the bed, it had a stuffed bear that was a gift from the hotel, Jackie was sure Bella would love it, and bring it home to play with so her Unicorn and Bunny would have more "friends".

There were painting's on the walls that Jackie recognized were copies of famous portraits, one of the Mona Lisa was right above their bed.

The wall had a wallpaper that was a pleasent brown, it was a bit lighter than the color of Jackie's hair, and had a few symbols on it that Jack said were Egyptian symbols.

The floor was wooden however the majority of it was covered up by the large velvet red rug with tassles made of real gold.

The room was complete with a piano, a television, a few couches and armchairs, and so much more.

"Wow." Jackie breathed,"Jack you've outdone yourself."

"I know." Jack said, and he kissed her cheek.