Chapter 97

March 13, 1956

Jackie awoke to the crying of Arabella, not her morning sickness, this happened about once every two weeks. Jackie sighed and lay her face in her pillow, just wanting to lay in bed and sleep but... she sighed. Duty called.

She stood up and walked to her daughter's room, picked her up and fed her.

As soon as Bella was set down Jackie had the urge to barf, she tried to run to the nearest bathroom but didn't make it, instead her insides disappeared into a trashcan in Bella's room that reked of diapers.

Jackie pulled her head out, disgusted and went to her room to wash her face.

Jack's new medication seemed to be keeping him asleep for longer than normal and he was sleeping better than usual Jackie noticed by the peaceful expression on his face.

She remembered Jack didn't have to go into the senate today and thought to herself, baby shopping.

She would have to go shopping today and she'd drag Jack along too, however... her mind told her, people would be suspicious if they saw her and Jack shopping for baby things, and their frequent visit's to the hospital, though not all of them had to do with the pregnacy.

She decided despite the negative press and accusation's that would head her way that she should announce the pregnacy to the press.