"Yeah!" Frisk cheered. "...Wait, what do you mean by 'everyone?'"

They walked inside the lab, and Frisk saw that a massive crowd of their friends had come over to see Asriel. Pretty much any monster who Frisk knew by name was there. It was a party.

"S-sorry," Alphys apologized. "Undyne might have told... everyone?"

"Was I not supposed to?" Undyne asked. "I thought it was just a secret until we found him!"

"...It's okay," Frisk muttered.

Undyne grinned. "WELL, TOO LATE NOW!"

Chara looked a little nervous, but not as nearly bad as she did outside. Frisk hoped that she wasn't overwhelmed.

"Are you okay?" Frisk whispered to her.

Chara nodded. "I'm more comfortable around monsters."

"That's good... I mean, you shouldn't be afraid of humans either, but at least you're fine with monsters."

Chara had no response to that. Frisk knew that she still kind of hated humanity, and he didn't really blame her. Chara had never gone into detail, but Frisk knew that the humans in her village had done horrible things to her. Also, learning about the Human-Monster War didn't exactly improve Chara's opinion of humanity. And of course, there was the little incident where humans had destroyed her SOUL along with Asriel's. It would take some time, but Frisk hoped that Chara would be able to trust humanity one day.

After they entered the lab, Mettaton announced their arrival.

"OH, YES! Beauties and gentlebeauties, the guest of honor has arrived!" Mettaton shined a light on Asriel (even though the room wasn't dark). "Behold, the Prince of Monsters himself! Asriel Dreemurrrrr! My, my, darling! Undyne and Alphys weren't kidding! You look A LOT different than the last time the underground was graced with your presence!"

The entire crowd scrambled to get a good look at their long lost prince. Toriel smiled nervously. "E-easy now...! Do not push each other! Let us keep nice and orderly!"

Frisk lost sight of Asriel and Toriel in a sea of excited monsters. Everyone was both in awe and in disbelief that Asriel had somehow turned into a flower. During the commotion, Tsunderplane 'accidently' bumped into Frisk.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" Tsunderplane yelled.

Like always, Frisk playfully flirted with Tsunderplane. He smiled. "My apologies. I was just distracted by your dazzling beauty."

Chara was right there... but she had already witnessed similar events several times. Frisk was sure that everyone involved knew it was just a joke. Although... it was always hard to tell with Tsunderplane.

Tsunderplane blushed. "Wh-what?! Why would you say that? I didn't bump into you on purpose or anything!"

Frisk raised an eyebrow. "Why... I thought I bumped into you."

Tsunderplane started to sweat. Frisk wondered how a plane could do that. "S-stop looking at me like that! It's not like I LIKE you, idiot! I told you!"

"Right... right..."

"H-huh?! What do you think you're implying? You sicko!" Tsunderplane flew off in a trail of smoke... It would be back...

With Tsunderplane out of the way, Mettaton approached Frisk. Frisk decided that he loved him too much to scold him for the Royal Memorial Fountain, and he instead smiled at him. "I should have known you would be here."

"How could I miss an event such as this?" Mettaton replied. "Frisk! I think I speak for all of us when I say how grateful I am for finding our prince..." Mettaton noticed Chara. "Oh! Who's this? A new friend of yours, Frisk?"