World Master

Undertale is owned by Toby Fox.

Frisk began his ascent.

Mount Ebott, a prison that had been run for far too long. As far as mountains went, it wasn't very big, but it was by far the most important one in the world. Guards patrolled all around trying to keep people away from the 'dangerous' mountain. 'Travelers who climb Mount Ebott are said to disappear,' the legend went, but when that goat appeared, everyone found out the truth. Now, Frisk was going to make it right. He climbed over the fence, careful not to make a sound. He dropped down, took a deep breath, and waited.

Did I... did I make it?

Frisk exhaled slowly. At last, he had found a blind spot. Nobody heard him land. He quietly moved up the slope and approached the cave's entrance. He cursed silently. There were guards all around it. It didn't matter how many times he tried, he could never get past. Frisk already heard guards approaching him.

"Hey, kid! This is a restricted area!"

No... there had to be a way. He had to find it. He had to. The monsters had to be free. If the thousands of people protesting in the streets weren't enough, then he would do it himself. He was the only one who could.

Frisk unleashed his power. He sent the world back in time, back to his last SAVE point. He breached the first checkpoint the same way and swiftly moved through before he was spotted. As he skulked through the mountain's foothills, he overhead some guards speaking.

"Hey," one of the guards told another. "Do you feel something strange?"

"Uh, yeah. I feel... tense."

"Me too."

"You don't think...?"

"He could be here. Stay sharp."

Damn...

They would be looking for him, now. Frisk moved as fast as he could without making too much noise. He headed for the top of the mountain. The security grew lighter as the terrain grew steeper. Soon, he was climbing. He prayed that at the top, he would find some kind of alternate entrance.

"There he is! He's climbing the mountain!"

"Frisk! Get down, or we will fire!"

For my safety, huh?

The peak wasn't much further. Frisk climbed as fast as he could. Just as he pulled himself up to the top, a bullet grazed his arm. It hurt like hell, but he wasn't going to risk a RESET over it. If the shot was just a slight bit lower, the bullet would have lodged right into his arm. He applied a bandage over the wound and scouted the peak.

Frisk's prayers were answered. He found a hole that would take him straight to the underground, but it hardly looked safe. He would have to climb down carefully.

He heard something sharp dig into the ground behind him: grappling hooks. There was no time. He had to jump. He looked down the hole. It was a big drop, but he saw something soft at the bottom.

Well, can't hurt to try...

Frisk jumped.

He was barely conscious after hitting the flower patch at the bottom, but it was just soft enough for him to survive. Frisk made a new SAVE point. He heard the guards talking above.

"He made it down! Should we pursue?"

"Negative. Protocol says we never go down there for any reason. Besides... there's no stopping a World Master."

#

"Hey, you awake, buddy?"

Sans tapped Frisk's shoulder, and he snapped back into focus.