one

*hello?*
*Hello hyerim, where are you?*
*Oh, soeun aah~~ , i feel tired today, I won't come*
*Are you sick or something*
*Nah, I'm just tired, I will rest today*
*Oh hyerim aah, arasso, see you tomorrow*
* Thank you for calling, see you bye*

-Hyerim POV
I'm not sick, the thing is I didn't sleep early yesterday due to my so called business, I was making deals until a late hour with a journalist.
Yesterday was freaking great day for me, I took some pictures of BTS new dorm. Of course I'm not gonna post it on my tweeter account,  no one knows that I'm actually a SASAENG ,I'm just hard working jungkook's​ fansite #thebutterfly, awesome right?
_______
After a long sleeping ,I yawned, then I threw my blanket with my foot to the side of my bed, and without opening my eyes I was searching for my phone next to me like a blind, I don't know where I dropped it after hanging out from soeun's call, I was so tired.
I found it and I opened one eye to see what time it is ...*oh shit, shit shit* I cursed after realizing that it is 12 pm, I gotta wake up and get ready already to do my mission of the day *hell , I need some pictures to sell today*
I jump from my bed like a kangaroo, and without blinking I found myself taking the shower with Sonic's speed * pally pally, I don't have enough time to go there*
I come out from the bathroom directly to my closest, I took black clothes from head to toe, I fixed my hair, I hold my backpack and my cellphone, * damn it , wait, I gotta check my stuff first * i put my backpack down again and open it * okay, camera is here, spy sunglasses, wallet, tablet. Okay that's enough for today, I'm not taking too much stuff.
I hold my backpack again and run out from the house, I opened the door of my car and get in , I throw my backpack on the sit next to me and drive the car faster than light.
*I hope I don't stuck in traffic* lucky the traffic is not huge today.
I arrive near to BTS new dorm, I stopped the car a bit far from the building so I won't get caught and I scanned the area, * I think they didn't come out yet, or they already left, nonono...I don't think so, they will leave at 2 pm alright, hyerim Don't worry, they're still inside, okay*.
I stayed in my car for a while, my stomach Start to make creepy noise  *oh come on, it's not the right time*
I'm starving because I didn't eat anything since last night. *Shut up please I need to focus now*
I look at the building for a while hesitating if I should go buy something to eat or stay here in case they come out at any minute. * Sigh*

I think I'm going to buy something first, I need to keep the energy

I get off my car with my wallet and went to the nearest store with fast steps, I bet I looked​ like a running cockroach with this walk and black clothes.
I got me some snacks in a black plastic bag and i get out from the store asap,
*Ooh man Holly shit*
I saw him when he get in the car, I was ready to hit myself​ on a wall.
The black cockroach was running​ to the car again to be ready to follow.
I got into​ my car and slammed​ the door , I threw the plastic bag in the back sit and opened my backpack to get my camera, and start taking pictures. I can't go nearer, so I was just taking pictures of the members when they went out from the dorm with casual clothes.
Well I have BTS schedule, Don't ask how! Sasaeng can get anything. And today is not a real schedule of work, it's a personal Time or ride, I'm not sure yet, but the schedule is empty so I gotta follow to get some exclusive news.
Jin ride his car , what about the others...!!
I saw when the other members ride another car together, while suga just said goodbye and went back to the dorm,I bet he gonna sleep all day long, but wait a minute, who should I follow now, jin or the other members?!
I took a while think while the cars was still at the same place.

BTS are going together, while jin is going alone? I smell something fishy. Even though BTS pictures will be a bomb but i think I will go after jin, he might meet someone, a girl maybe? Damn I'm a genius

I waited until BTS drove off, I still feel damn curious what they will do , but I'm sure I won't regret following jin. While jin goes in the opposite way , I ran my car after him.