"Nope," I reply popping the P, "It's a personal recipe actually, but I would like pumpkin latte with whip cream and a scone," I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek, "Thanx," I add and he leaves. I close the door and change into my swim suit, grab a towel and head for the outdoor pool.

Nathan's POV

I walked down the hallway looking for Jay to see if he wanted anything from the coffee shop before we left. Did you check if anybody wanted something? Lilly asked me and I shook my head, "She can't see you dumb-ass." I murmured to myself. Almost, I just need Jay. I tell her just as I reach his room and knocked, "Over here." I hear someone say and walk over to the kids room.

"Jay, were going out on a coffee run and Lilly wanted to know if you wanted anything. Marcus, we're getting you a snack but no coffee for you, sorry buddy, but its not a kid drink." I explain and he looks up from his notebook at Jay, "Why can't I have coffee?" He asks and Jay looks at him from the shadowy corner, "Because your seven and coffee will stain your teeth," he replies before turning towards me.

"Get me a dark mochiato and a jelly filled scone," he walks to Marcus's desk and squats besides him, "What do you want?" He asks and pauses waiting for his answer, "Can I have some chips? Cheese Cheetos." He replies hopefully and Jay nods, "Only if you promise to eat them slowly and not in just one sitting." Jay adds and Marcus nodds, "Ok, then we'll be back in a few minutes," I tell them before walking back out.

Watch the house 'till we're back, Lilly's orders. I inform Jay. Always do. he replies seriously and I nod bumping into the twins, "Someone seems distracted," they joke, "Lilly said to hurry up or she'll leave without ya," Tom or was it Jerry? I could never tell and I couldn't for the life of me know how Lilly or anyone else could tell them apart, "Yup, we already told her we just want nacho cheese and chips," Jerry said, "You...want cheese?" I ask dubiously, "Yeah."

"But not just any cheese. It has to be NACHO cheese," they added emphasising the nacho part. "Cool," I paused, "I'll be going then," I added and jogged back out to meet my mate by the garage. I opened the door and saw her shining her bike along with Daniel, "Lil' babe, please tell me your not taking your bike," I asked but by the look on her face she didn't need to reply I already knew. She smiled, "Of course I am," she got up and slowly walked up to me.

She leaned slightly forward until I could feel her hot moist breath on the nape of my neck with her delicious scent overpowering my senses, "I love you." She whispered in the sweetest voice and I swear in that moment if she asked me to ride in that death trap of hers with her I would. She left me breathless and unable to move, "God, you don't know how much I love you." I whispered back and she kissed me before zipping up her jacket.

She put her helmet on along with Daniel as I jumped in my truck and made my way out of the garage. I made sure to tail them without running over them as we made our way to Lucy's Caffe. The road was unusually empty and that struck me as odd, "Where is everybody?" I asked myself as we drove on. It was a weekday but there should be more people out and about. I shrugged it as more cars joined us a few minutes later.

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw it and braked as wolves raced in front of us. Lilly and Daniel saw them as well and braked but it was too late the wolves cut them off sending them flying towards the trees. There pelts where matted and dirty, "Rogues." I murmured furiously. I opened the door and jumped out as I saw Daniel grabbing on to Lilly pulling her close to his body as they crashed against the thick tree trunk absorbing most of the shock.

I growled in anger and shifted as the rogues surrounded us. "Big mistake." I exclaimed as I charged them my fur catching fire as I ran....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok, new chapter is officially up! I hope you enjoy the cliff hanger and I wonder if Lilly and Daniel are alright? They crashed as humans. Oh, well we'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out. As always VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES!!! Not yelling just you know giving you guys a little reminder. Also remember that comments are great motivators! But also that I am now on KIK under ChameleonDreamGirl if you want to contact me there. Until next time :)