CHAPTER 53

Marcus's POV

I was happy, truely happy for the first time in forever. Jay, my dad, did a good job raising me and he provided me with the best he could get. He made me happy but joining a pack gave me a deep sense of belonging. Its like I knew I was no longer alone. In some strange sense it felt like I had a family. It was nice. That night I couldn't sleep thinking of how my life was going to change.

My dad told me to keep the fact that Lilly was Alpha and also that we had joined her pack. I asked him why afraid that maybe she was embarrassed of us but my dad said that that wasn't it. He told me that the others might not understand and that if people knew that she was Alpha she'd be in danger. I growled at the thought and quickly agreed to keep the secret. I didn't want any harm to come to Lilly who I now considered family.

I had learned a lot from Lilly and I knew she was nice. I woke up this morning and Lilly annouced she'd be leaving next morning bright and early. For a moment I panicked thinking she would leave without me and my dad but then when she spoke up again I relaxed. "As you all know I will be departing as soon as I finish packing. Hopefully ill be finished later today and will take a plane eighter later tonight or early tomorrow morning." She said and I waited.

"But before I leave I wanted to once again ask you if perhaps you'd want to travel with me. I'm going to be going back to the pack where I grew up to finish senior year in highschool. I could help fix everything up for those of you who are of school age to attend as well." She added and waited to see everyones reaction. Everyone was silent, "You'll still be staying with me and the ride is by my account too so you don't have to worry about that. I've got plenty of suitcases if you want one. A lot of this will probably be shipped seperately." She said waving around.

"So what do you guys say? Wanna come with me, Daniel, Caleb and Jersey? All of us are leaving together and your more than welcome to come too." She repeated and Daniel grunted. "Don't mind Daniel he's always grumpy." She said laughing nervously. "I don't know about you guys but Marcus and I are going with her." I heard my dad tell the others and smiled. 'Yes!' I thought and saw Lilly smile. 'Did I think that outloud?' I asked myself and Lilly nodded.

"Well if you're taking all this guys we might as well go too." Ashley and Casey said in unison. "We're in too." The twins added and Lilly smiled again. "Good. Suitcases are in the closet by the door. Take one pack your things and no weapons you still have to pass by security. Ill keep packing and let you know when we're leaving." She said before turning around and heading back to her packing.

Daniel's POV

I still couldn't believe Lilly invited everyone to come with us. It wasn't going to be cheap to house and travel with more than half a dozen people. Marcus and Jay were now pack members; Caleb and Jersey were bounded to us so they had to come with us but the rest where still rogues. I didn't trust them and the fact that my mate was still as reluctant to even speak with me as ever wasn't smoothing things over. I wanted her desperatelt but I hated her as well.

I didn't show it though. I acted like it wasn't hurting me to see her indifference. I had to pretend like I didn't feel a knife twisting in my heart everytime I saw her and couldn't have her. It was killing me to see her and know she didn't want me like I wanted her. God! How I needed her by my side and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't let her go even if she didn't want me. Sometimes I would catch myself looking at her when I thought she wasn't looking.

But then I'd reprimand myself and start practicing until Lilly stopped me. She was worried about me I could tell. It was lunch time and we were almost done packing all our things. 'I need to make a call.' I told Lilly throught our private mindlink. 'Ok, don't be long lunch is almost ready.' She told me and I nodded before walking out with my phone.

I dialed a number I knew too well and waited as it rang a few times before anyone picked up. "DANIEL!" He yelled practickly leaving me deaf. "I've been waiting for your call for weeks." He said and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Yes, I know. I'm calling to see if you found that guy Brad." I asked him. "Yes, he's here actually." He told me and I nodded. "Ok, well, we're gonna be leaving soon and I need you both to get here as soon as possible before we leave." I told him.

"Get packing were leaving!" I heard him yell presumably to Brad. "Just tell me where." He told me as I hear shuffling on the otherside. "Anchorage, Alaska." I said and for a moment I heard complete silence. " Anchorage? Alaska?" He asked as if confused. "Yes, Anchorage, Alaska. You better get here soon because we might be leaving tonight and we've got company." I added and heard a pause.

"Ok, we'll be there soon. Meet us at the airport." He told me, "Ill be there as soon as the plane touches the ground." I answered and gave him my cellphone number so he could let me know when his flight would be arriving. I went inside after hanging up, ate dinner and helped Lilly finish the last of the packing when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and saw it was Nathan. A couple of hours had passed so assuming his plane had finally touched ground I told Lilly I'd be back soon and got on the truck.

"Yes." I answered as soon as I was on the road. "Were here and its freaking cold. We arrived on a small private airstrip named Laroux." I heard Nathan telling me as I searched for it on my GPS. "Wait...Why a private airstrip? Did you hire a charter?" I asked and heard laughter followed by grunting. "Shut up alright!" I heard him yell. "No, we actually brought Brads band airplane." He answered me.

"Its spacious enough to accommodate at least a dozen people." I heard someone say and assumed it was Brad. "Not much for luggage but the essential." I heard Nathan add followed by more arguing and some punches. God! They were acting like little kids. I hanged up and quickly made my way to the airstrip before they killed each other. I didn't know what was going on between them but it had to stop for Lillys sake.

When I finally made it to the airport I passed through security and had to call Nathan to let me in. I parked the truck next to the only plane I could see with lights on and a running motor. I saw the door open and the stairs descend as two guys walked down in heavy jackets. Nathand with a guitar and some other guy who I assumed was Brad with a scowl on his face. I could see a vague resemblance to Lilly but could also see why nobody had suspect there blood link.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

This one is shorter than the usual but next one will be a bit longer. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and ADD to your libraries. Keep this story growing. The more comments, votes and reads I get the faster ill upload because all your support keeps me motivated. I was thinking of maybe having Casey be Brads true mate since Lilly is his sister but wanted you alls opinion. What do you think? Should they be mates or should I wait and mate them with someone else? Let me know...