Chapter 5 - New Discovery/My Leave

'Fight for what you want'

*

*

*

*

Recap: "Well the thing is..."

*

*

*

*

"Lilly sweety let me tell you a story." My mom began and I nodded. "There was once a couple of wolfs who loved each other beyond words. She was a princess and he was just a simple wolf of no great position. This was a problem because her parents didn't accept him as her mate. But one day some strange wolfs kidnapped the princess and nobody had any idea of where to find her. The wolf howled in pain at the loss of his mate but he wouldn't give up." She said.

I was mesmerized by her word. "The ancestors saw his struggle and pitied him for they saw that the love he had for the princess was true. Upon this the ancestors granted him some special abilities to rescue his beloved. After the rescue the princess parents saw that he was someone worthy of her daughter and allowed there mating. It is from then on that some wolfs began being born with certain abilities in order to protect there proper mates or so they say." She said.

I looked at her. "Is that all?" I asked her in disbelieve. "Yes that's it sweety." She said softly and I shook my head. "I'm gonna be in my room in not hungry." I said and rushed upstairs to listen to my music and just think about the strange things that were happening to me. I plopped myself on the bed, plugged my earphones into my ears and started listening to some rock & roll.

I mustve fallen asleep sometime during my music session because I woke up to see the sky a dark blue color with stars sprinkled everywhere. My phone buzzed letting me know I had a message. 'I want you' was all it said from David I ignored it but then it buzzed again 'You're mine' and again ' You'll ALWAYS be mine'. I was begining to freak out so I took a couple of sleeping pills turned my music back on and slowly went back to the sweet oblivion of sleep. At least I would try too but with those creepy texts I doubted it.

As the days passed my relationship with david turned very bitter, sour and abusive. "Lilly come on you know you want too do this." David told me as he fondled my breasts and I shivered. "No David I can't." I said and flinched right before his open palm connected with my cheek instantly sending shocks of pain thru me. He looked at me with angry clearly shown in his expression.

"Don't you love me?" He said and slapped me again. I began to cry and pull back but he yanked me close to him slapping me repeatingly. Angry tears streamed down my cheaks as he positioned himself above me and yanked my shirt open. I stood frozen not believing this was happening to me. I began to blank out when suddenly his weight got lifted off of me and he groaned in pain.

I kept my eyes tightly closed afraid of what id see if I opened them for even a fraction of a second. A curled up into a ball and closed myself off from the obvious fight that was happening mere feet from me. Loud groans and screams were audible and then silence. There was no noise except for some ragged breathing coming from besides me.

"Lilly? Are you ok?" A now recognizable voice said and I opened my eyes to stare directly into Jeremy's eyes. "I..." I stammered not knowing what to say to explain how I felt. "Lilly speak to me." He repeated over and over again but I said nothing I just couldn't. What happened next escapes me because I just didn't know what I was doing in that moment. It was like I wasn't myself and got completely taken over by my anxiety.

My adrenaline mustve taken control of me because before I knew it I had Jeremy beneath me. "Lilly this isn't right." He said just as I smashed my lips into his and cut him off. He was frozen for a minute but then he kissed me back and gently ever so gently slid his hands down my back. My ripped shirt flew back with the wind and he opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him.