CHAPTER 47

Ashleys POV

I couldn't believe my mate was such an asshole. Wait...Did I just call him my...my mate? I shook my head. 'Oh, hell no!' I told myself as I saw him walk away from us and into the kitchen, Lilly and Marcus in tow. He'd gotten all prissy about us making our own meals and how Lilly shouldn't have to cook for us. That bitch! She was all nice and stuff but she had my mate with her all the fucking time. I facepalmed myself, 'Dam it! He's not my mate!' I yelled at myself.

Having a fight with myself was exhausting but then again it was that b*st#rds fault that my life was such a mess now. That horrid smell, his sweaty body, and the feel of his touch... "Ash wanna take the first shower?" My sister asked me bringing me back from that horrible night. "Uh, sure." I answered quickly heading for the shower a change of clothes in hand. This chick was sweet and all but I still couldn't help but hate her guts.

Fifteen minutes later I walked out wearing a random tee and jeans. She bought us all generic clothes making us look like clones or a small army or something. Of course the couple as well as My mate and herself wore different clothes to us. Even the little Marcus wore different clothes than the rest of us rogues. Even though it was still better than having to wear the same outfit day after day that didn't make me like her any more or any less. I was grateful, I was but I still didn't want her near MY Daniel. He is mine.

I made my way to the kitchen expecting to see Daniel with Lilly but they weren't there. Marcus was the only person there eating breakfast for lunch, "Where's Lilly?" I asked and he swallowed. "They went outside to practice." Was all he said before going bacon to eating. I walked towards the door wanting to see what they were doing but my vision was blocked. For a second I thought it was just just the door or maybe even my eyes but they weren't the ones to blame.

"Yeah, don't even try seeing through that its impossible." I heard someone say and turned around to see that boy Caleb behind me. "What?" I asked mainly to myself but I got an answer anyway. "It just isn't possible." He said and walked away. "Oh and don't try going near then you'll only get hurt." He said before walking around the corner and into there room. 'Nothings impossible.' I thought and walked outside only to be hit with a sudden strong gust of wind outta nowhere.

I walked closer and instantly went smashing back hitting the wall hard causing everyone from inside to come outside. "F*ck!" I yelled feeling as my arm slowly healed itself after having broken it when I fell on it trying to catch my fall. The whirlwind didn't stop it only got more controlled and centered. My sister picked me up and I groaned in pain. Being a wolf meant we healed faster than a human but that didn't stop our injuries from hurting.

"What the hell is that?!" I screamed feeling my bones crunch against each other as they rearranged themselves into proper position. "Nobody but they know but like my Caleb said, Going near that...whatever the heck that is can cause a whole lot more damage than a few broken bones and bruises." Jersey stated as they sat me down on the couch. Someone handed me a glass of faintly rose colored water and I drank it quickly.

A few moments later I spluttered as a sickly sweet then sour flavor hit me out of nowhere. "I know its a weird taste but it helps." Jersey said and strangely enough the pain was numbed. I could feel it but it wasn't as painful as it was before. "What was that?" I asked her and she looked at me while shrugging. "Not sure, Lilly and Daniel made it for emergencies mostly. But I saw you in pain so I brought you a dose." She said matter of factly.

"But what is it?" I asked again and again she shrugged. "Its a herb infusion. Its all natural don't worry." She answered as if that was suppose to make me feel any better. It didn't. Slowly the pain completely subsided and I was healed completely as if nothing had ever happened to me. Was my mate..No dam it..Was Daniel the one behind the strong shield or was it Lilly? Could it even be both? I hated the uncertainty. Id never once met a person with this much power.

Lillys POV

I felt something crashing into my field of mixed elements but it didn't break through. "Stay strong! Control it!" Daniel barked orders at me and I followed them to the best of my abilities. I controlled it more I reinged it in and held it still. We were completely blocked from the outside as a mixture of soil, snow, leaves wind and fire swirled around us. Maintain the fire was hard since the whirlwind kept oxygen levels to the minimum hitting not only us but the fire as well.

Once he was sure that the field would stand we got to fighting only this time it was different. Daniel was extremely irritable and kept hitting me as if I were the enemy. I jabbed, I dodged, I kicked and kept my ground but his attack was non-stop and furious. "Daniel!" I screamed as his leg connected fiercely with my side but he didn't seem to listen. In his anger he shifted and attacked me causing me to shift as a defense mechanism without my shield faultering.

I kept fighting back but he was loosing control and even the best warrior couldn't go unscathed from battle. He bit into my leg and I howled in extreme pain. Fire burst from within me licking every surface in my body shocking him into submission. "Oh no. Oh god no!" I heard him yell as the fire clouded my vision and I passed out. The last thing I saw was my shield wavering before once again sturdying. "Lilly..." I heard him whisper as the darkness over took me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD and all that good stuff. What do you think will happen? Why is Daniel so angry? Do you think his anger is related to his mate Ashleys anger or is it all his own? Cast your votes now! And Thanx :) TWICE IN TWO DAYS...NOT BAD...NOT BAD AT ALL :) P.S. Don't complain about the length please, ok? Ok.