Chapter 12 - Broken

Survivor-Destiny's Child

Gives You Hell-All American Rejects

Dedicated to @INSANEWORLD21 for being the first comenteer

Lilly's POV

I jumped straight thru the window breaking the glass and over the balcony falling straight down. I would've broken a bone or two but I built a cushion of air just as I fell and all I felt was the small thud when my feet hit the ground. I looked up and smiled, "You shouldn't have messed with me...Adam." I said to the air before running after Adam's scent my black duffle bag securely behind me.

I sniffed around for his scent, 'sniff sniff he went this way.' I thought to myself when I got to a crossroad following his lingering scent. As I ran a small whirlwind of dust began forming behind me without me noticing it at all, My mind was elsewhere specificly on HIM and his scent.

I followed the scent to a hotel were it intermingled with another scent I recognized but didn't know. 'The cafe!' I thought placing the scent were I had first come in contact with it. I remembered that day clearly and I ran faster toward the intermingled scents of Adam and the unknown wolf. Finally I reached a hotel were there scents seemed to be, 'Sunkiss Hotel' I thought looking at the large front.

I slowed down and calmly walked inside were the guy at the desk stopped me. "Mam do you have a room?" The boy asked me and I walked over to the front desk. "Well actually I'm a surprise for mister Adam from..." I began saying before he interuppted me. "From Miss Dee? I didn't know she was into that but ok, her room is number 304." He said and I smiled. "Thank you so much." I said.

I made my way to the elevator and up to the third floor. I began taking deep breaths as there scent got stronger and stronger. Finally I reached room 304 and saw that the door was just slightly opened 'Perhaps they didn't notice the door didn't close.' I thought edging closer to the room and Adam. I slowly and carefully opened the door to the room my eyes instantly flew wide open in surprise at the sight.

"ADAM!" I yelled causing him to throw the poor girl on top of him to the side were she hit the floor. "What the hell, Adam!" The naked girl on the floor yelled at him while rubbing her now brusing bumm. Adam got up naked and got pushed back instantly by the strong gust of wind eminating from me. I was extremely angry and my powers were acting of there own accord. The wind kept him at bay.

"Lilly stop it! Please its not.." He tried speaking and got hit again with a gust of wind. "WHAT! DON'T YOU FREAKING SAY ITS NOT WHAT I THINK CUZ ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs peppering him with freezing cold drops of water being drawn from the atmosphere around us. "Lilly I..." he began and a water pipe burst but instead of flooding the room it surrounded him.

My eyes were focused on him and the water kept forming a bubble around Adam inching closer to him by the second. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I knew it was Brad without even having to turn around. I felt my anger subsiding and splattered the water all over the room before Brad took my hand pulling me away. "Your not worth it!" I yelled to Adam thru the splashing of the water as well as both there screams.

Brad's POV

When I got to the hotel I rushed upstairs to the room I knew they were in because they always used the same freaking room. The moment I hit the hallway leading to the room Lillys power hit me straight on and I knew she had caught them together. I ran to the room just in time to see that it was a wreck. Dee was cowering on the corner while Lilly got dangerously close to drowning Adam with a bubble of water.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and felt her visibly relax at my touch. The water bubble around Adam wavered and exploded splattering the whole room. Dee screamed and Adam fell down, "Your not worth it!" I heard Lilly scream at him. I took his hand and pulled her away while Adam and Dee were looking away.