Chapter 2 - My Alpha, My Mate, My Friend

I ran in circles for awhile just trying to clear my head before heading back home to my supposed parents. I changed back at the doorstep and stepped inside to a pair hysterical parents. "Young lady nothing conndones this kind of behavior!" My dad yelled at me while my mom just cried besides him. "I'm sorry mom...dad. I just got so confused and I didn't know what to think" I paused and sat down in front of them both.

"Please tell me the truth. Who am I really?" I asked them my face blank. "Sweety..." my mom started before grabbing on to my dad for support. "We hadn't thought to tell you this yet because we didn't want to loose you" My dad said "we both love you so much sweety even though you aren't ours. We have raised you like our own because I'm unable to bear pups due to an inccident that happened when I was younger." My mom said tears streaming down her face.

"I want to know EVERYTHING." I said emphasising the everything part. "lilly was the name your mother gave you but we never knew her last name or where she came from at all. When she fell into our territory she was dressed in rags and so were you." My dad said taking out a small locket from his pocket. "All you had was this pack symbol. It was around your neck when we found you in a tree. We thought she mightve been a rougue but now were not sure."

His words were strained and he was hurting but I needed to know who I was. "Why did I never see this." I said taking the locket from his hand. "Because we didn't want you to ask questions that might lead you to suspect us." My dad said while my mom sobbed. "We just didn't want to loose you baby. I...we...love you so much." My mom said between tears. "You can keep the necklace now since it is after all yours. The pack symbol is foreign which is why we think it might be the Kriegers pack symbol which would make your mother the lost princess Crimson." He finished saying and my mom whimpered.

I took a deep breath and placed the locket...my mothers locket around my neck and gasped when I saw it began to glow a deep purple and blue color just like my eyes. "Wow." I said once the glow went away. "Sweety I know I might not be your birthmother but please don't leave us...don't leave me."she cried and I could feel my heart aching. I walked up to both of them and hugging them close to me.

"Your my parents no matter where I came from and mom your the best." I said and my dad stiffened up before melting and hugging me. "Your my little girl lilly" he whispered "I know dad." I said and gave him a small kiss on his cheek before wiping my moms tears away. "I love you." I said smiling at her and she smiled. "Well I imagine you must be hungry so I made dinner a bit earlier for us."

"Thanx mom." I said and we all sat down at the table for dinner. When I was done I went directly into the shower. The warm water was soothing to my sore muscles. *Wow* was all I could think of. I wasn't born to this pack but it was my home. Sure they treated me like complete crap but they still were the only pack mates I knew. "At least ill finally get to meet my mate." I whispered to myself.

That night I was troubled and hardly got any sleep.

VISION

A silver wolf was in the middle of a clearing snout in the air howling in pain. She had no physical injuries but somehow I just knew she was heart broken. A twig snaps but she just bows down to the strong presence of an unknown alpha wolf. His eyes where a lively golden color, his hair was jet black, he stood strong and somehow he made her feel better.

VISION OVER

I woke up with a start and the bright sunlight in my face. "Dam" I whispered to myself. "That dream again or whatever the hell it was." I said and sat up rubbinng the sleep from my eyes. *Spring breaks sucks* I thought to myself and got up for a quick shower before breakfast. My mom as usual made a big breakfast and we acted like normal. Nobody said anything about yesterday or the fact that I was pretty much a stranger in a home that wasn't my own.