CHAPTER 57

Daniels POV

Watching Lilly fall asleep made me feel somewhat like a peeping tom or even a stalker but knowing that my purpose as a sentry was to do just that, calmed me. About an hour or so later Nathan showed up yawning as he opened the door. His eyes intantly landed on Lilly's sleeping form lovingly and for a moment there I felt...Jealous. Jealous...Yes, I was jealous of there love and relationship.

Sure, they were both crazy as the cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland but they loved each other through there craziness. I wasn't one to be cheerful or playfull at all...not anymore anyway. The day I lost my parents was the day my heart grew cold. I no longer saw the light at the end of the tunnel instead I just saw the darkness that seemed to envelop me. I lost my innocence in a sense because I saw how truely cruel the world could be.

It didn't stop me though and I went into the family line of buisness. "Ill put all our luggage into the truck." I told him as he took a seat and I began to carry the multiple suitcases Lilly had packed. About ten or fifteen minutes later I was done and came in for the love birds. "Don't wake her. Just carry her and I'll drive." I told him and he nodded as he carefully picked up Lilly's sleeping body from the couch. I picked up her purse, and her duffel bag before heading for the truck.

I saw as he gently placed her inside before he himself stepped in and placed her head on top of his lap. "She's beautiful isn't she?" He asked me his voice gentle when speaking of her. His voice sweet and loving as his attention was focused solely on her sleeping form. I got in started the car and followed the route from earlier. It took awhile but we eventually got there and still Lilly slept peacefully, her head on his lap.

I carried her purse and duffle bag inside as he carried her in while someone else got the luggage per his request. As soon as we had all taken a seat and the luggage was all inside the plane took off. Nathan had the seat besides Lilly and promptly fell asleep besided her just like everyone else. The lights dimmed and I panicked for a moment before realized that they were just on a timer. I was the only one awake but I just couldn't fall asleep even though I was tired.

Eventually though I finally caught a break and fell asleep three hours before landing. "No don't wake him." Lilly's gentle voice broke through the fog that clouded my mi mind. "We're almost there though." Said a voice I couldn't place then silence. "Danny?" I heard Lilly's voice right besides me as she gently shooked me awake. "Danny?" She repeated as I jerked awake. My eyelids instantly flew open my eyes quickly adjusting to the sudden amount of bright light.

I yawned as I surveyed my surroundings. "We landed already. Now all we need are freaking cars." [They Landed In Texas And Not Back In Cali] I heard Lilly murmur as she moved away from me and towards her luggage. I hated long flights and this one had been long. I got up and stretched letting my muscles relax from the tensed up position the had been in previously. My muscles were a tad bit sore but sitting in a seat for over six hours several miles in the air could do that to a person.

"Nathans truck is here and he can take maybe like six. We could do it like before though." Lilly stated and I shook my head. "No need for that. I had our cars that's to say yours and mine shipped here. There in storage all we need to do is call and have them delivered here." I told her and her eyes grew bright. 'Wait...my cars?' She asked my through our mindlink. 'Yes, Alpha Krieger sent one besides the bike. He considered it more suitable for you.' I answered her.

"Are they open yet?" She asked and I nodded. "Do it." She said and went back to her luggage once again. I dialed the number and a chipper voice answered me, "Rising Sun automobile storage. How may we help you?" She asked me and so I told her...once I had left the plane. "Priority storage lot numbers 754932 and 754933. Dodge Challanger and two Harleys." I told her outside where the sun was barely rising up. "Passcode is required for priority storage. Do you have your code?" She asked me.

"Dawn658293." I told her and heard as she typed in the information to her computer. "What do you wish to do with lots 754932 and 754933?" She asked me and paused waiting for my answer. "I want them delivered to Dawson private airport immediatly." I told her as I heard more typing. "They will be there in twenty to thirty minutes. All charged will be applied to the Debit Card we have registered on file for you. Do you accept?" She asked me.

"204773946223." I told her knowing she was going to ask me for my cards security pass code. After a few more questions she was finally done and we hanged up. I went back inside to find everyone eating some sandwiches and drinking water. "So what happened?" Was the first thing I heard the moment I stepped inside. "They will be here soon." I answered and sat down to eat my own sandwiches on a platter.

My cellphone buzzed a short thirty minutes later notifying me that the cars had just been delivered. "Ok, the cars are here how do you want to do this?" I asked Lilly after finishing my water. "Nathan where's your truck?" She asked him. "Its in the parking lot." He answered her and she nodded. "Ok, Nathan you take most of the luggage the rest will go on my car. Caleb, Jersey, Jerry, and Jay you tag along with him."

"Brad you take Marcus, Ashley, Casey, and Tom. Unless you guys want to change in which case it doesn't matter as long as each one travels with five passengers." She added and began dragging her luggage outside to the now yellow sun barely out of its caccoon. I followed her closely with luggage of my own and so did everyone else. We placed all the luggage into a couple of carts before dragging them along to the parking lot.

At the entrance booth someone handed Nathan his keys before handing me three different set of keys one for each automobile. Finding the cars wasn't difficult since Nathans truck was the closest to the entrance on the second floor. We put most of the luggage in his trunk before five of the rogues climbed inside with him. The tags on the keys I had directed me to the fifth floor and so everyone else followed me along with Lilly.

We had just a few suitcases with us as we carefully filed into the elevators. I hated the darn things but there was no way I was going to take the long way. Once we finally got to the fifth floor the keychains beeped letting everyone know that we had finally reached the cars. Someone let out a low whistle, "Harleys." They said and I recognized the voice as Brad's. I popped the trunk to Lillys car and carefully arranged the rest of the luggage inside the small trunk.

The challenger wasn't exactly built for luggage so it didn't have much space but I made it fit enough to close the trunk. "Wait!" Lilly yelled and I stopped. She rushed foward and opened one of her suitcases, "Its here somewhere...Yes! Here it is!" She said as she pulled out a black leather jacket and slammed the trunk shut. She slipped it on and took her Harley keys from my hand along with the car keys. "Lead the way." She told Brad and tossed him the keys.

She stuffed her purse into the small compartment on the seat of the bike before locking it and zipping her jacket on. She placed her dark blue helmet on and I followed her example. The moment Brad started the car and pulled away so did we. God, how I missed the purr of my bike. We followed him closely until we exited the parking lot and Nathan began tailing us.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok here is Chapter 57! Enjoy! VOTE,COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD! To your libraries my darlings. This is more of a filler chapter so its not very eventfull. Also I realize there are mistakes here and there and everywhere lol but come on I'm doing this from my phone so its not exactly "the best" method. However once I'm done with the story I will go back and edit it so just hang in there. Let me know what you think so far and the next one will be more eventful.