CHAPTER 52

Lillys POV

"I wanted to know if you could take Marcus with you when you leave." Jay said a strain in his voice as if the words themselves pained him. "What?" I asked surprised at his request. "Yes, please take him with you. He's a really good kid and he deserves a better life than the one I can give him." He told me and I looked at him my eyebrow raised and so did Danny. "What are you talking about?" Daniel asked Jay curiously.

"I know you're gonna be leaving soon and you've been real nice but we're going to have to leave when you do. I know you can give Marcus a good life and that's all I want. Please take him he deserves better." Jay said a tear escaped his eye but he quickly wiped it away. It was hurting him to even consider the thought of parting with the young Marcus. "Yes I get that, but why are you asking me -Us- that?" I questioned him while looking from Daniel back to him.

He looked confused, "Jay, Daniel here has advised me against it but I consider you trustworthy enough to tell you my secret." I spoke sure of myself and without a stutter. 'Lilly I don't trust these people. They could easily betray your trust.' I heard Danny tell me through our mindlink but I was positive I was making the right choice. "Jay, Do you swear upon your very life that what I will reveal to you here and now will not leave this room?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I, Jay Matherson, Swear upon my life that not a single word you speak now will leave my lips outside this very room." He promised very official like. "Jay my name, my full name is Sophia Lilly Krieger." As soon as the words left my mouth he gasped. "Krieger?" He asked me apperantly shocked after hearing my name. "Yes, that's my name. Do you know it?" I asked him and he nodded. "Who doesn't know the Krieger's story. There daughter stolen and the pack they decimated after having found them guilty of the crime." He spoke half in admiration half in disgust at the mass murder.

"It was horrible but nobody interfered with there slaughter. After all that particular pack was hated by most of the others for there ruthless and maniacal leader. They'd commited several crimes but not because they were feared nobody stood up against them until The Kriegers took them down." He retold the story of my mothers trial. "Very few were spared and after that attack the whole pack dissapeared and the remaining members dispersed themselves." He said finishing his story. His eyes glued on me.

"I guess you do know them." I said sarcasticlly. "Yes, but wait I thought there daughter, Crimson was still missing." He stated and I looked at him. "She's my mother and she's dead. I'm the next in line for Alpha to the Krieger pack in europe." I stated and he looked surprised. "I knew it." He added happily. "What? How?" Daniel asked hims suspiciously. "Well I knew you were powerful and strong since you radiate energy. I just didn't know you were an Alpha." He finished.

"My family has decided upon my request to keep the fact that I've been found hidden. After this school year ill go back to lead my pack. By then it will be known." I told him and he nodded while Danny scoweled. "I'm going back to finish my senior year with the pack that found me when I was a baby. Daniel doesn't trust you but he never trusts anyone near me. Its in his nature since he's my guard." I added and Jay looked from me to Daniel who just stared at him.

"That makes so much sense." Jay exclaimed and Daniel narrowed his eyes. "You can't tell a soul about this." He told Jay and he nodded. "I know about pack secrecy. I belonged to a pack too, once before. I was a fighter for my pack." Jay told Daniel then turned to look at me. "Look, Jay, if you want to and this you can tell the others. Is that if you want then you all can travel with me to my home pack in texas." I told Jay who looked surprised at my proposition.

"You want us to go with you?" He asked me doubiously. "Yes, I do want you guys to come. The more the merrier right." I stated and he nodded a serious, business face now evident. "You could could also join my pack if you want." I told Jay and Daniel stared daggers at me. "Just you and Marcus for now. That way you'll be under my, and my packs protection. Marcus will be safe with us." I added and his eyes glinted for a minute.