Prologue - The Event

COPY RIGHTED 2012® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

PROLOGUE

The day is bright and clear with only a cloud or two lingering in the baby blue sky. The sun was shining touching everything beneath it with its warm rays infusing them with its life force. Down below between a young crouching shewolf was making her way between the trees and shrubs that surrounded her. At first you'd think she was just taking a pleasure walk but you'd be wrong. The young shewolf was weak and running away from the pack that had held her captive for several years.

She had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl that was the product of several rapes shed endured at the hands of the alpha. Her name was Crimson daughter of the alpha Mathew who ruled over one of the strongest packs in europe. She was kidnapped the day her parents were celebrating her 15th birthday. It started out as a happy day for them since she was the next in line for the alpha position after her father.

She was there only child and when she disappeared they were devasted. They just couldn't understand how they had taken her from between there fingers. What they didn't know was that during the masquerade party in her honor where nobody knew who she was, she had met a very charming wolf who enticed her to follow him by promising to take her to her parents and her awaited surprise. It was a surprise alright but not from her parents, not by far.

The pack the wolf belonged to didn't know who she was when they took her since it was a maquarade and she never said a word. When they took her they thought she was merely a working wolf and nobody would miss her but they were wrong. For the five years following her disappearance her parents searched high and low for her but found no trace of her where abouts. They never gave up though and they never would.

From the moment she was taken she was used as the alphas toy in any manner he pleased. Sometimes she was hit and tortured while other times she was subjected to the alphas rapes but she was strong. They never broke her spirit and she never cried out in pain, tears never spilled from her eyes not even once. Her reaction infuriated her knew master and caused her more abuse but still she did not break.

Finally after those horrible five years the unsuspected happened and she got pregnant with her rapists child. She would be bearing the alphas and her firstborn child. The moment she found this out she grew angry and determined to free herself if only for her baby's sake. Sure, the child was not born from love but it was HER child and nobody would hurt her baby. The alpha of course was aware of her pregnancy and tried repeatedly to make her loose the child but no matter what he tried the baby stayed healthy in the womb of its mother.

He gave up after awhile and let her carry the baby to term determined to kill the child once it left the womb. Crimson knew of his intentions that is why when the day came when the child was to be brought into the world she escaped and this is where we came in. She was half running half dragging herself thru the forest with her baby girl wrapped up in her arms. She knew wouldn't make it far but she had to get her baby girl away from the danger her father posed.

"Little shewolf you can't run from me, you know that." Armand the alpha said taunting Crimson. Her wolf smirked after all this years he still didn't know who he had in his hands. The girl ran a little faster crying for her daughters safety *oh my baby I'm sorry I won't be able to be with you as you grow up but its better this way* she thought as she placed her one and only trinket that reminded her of home her family crest necklace. The alpha had tought it was a mere triviality and hadn't taken it from her.

It was this necklace that she now placed around lilly's small neck. "I know your here somewhere and I'm going to find you!" Yelled the alpha at her but she said nothing and kept running with her baby that never once cried out as if sensing the danger they were in. After awhile she grew weaker and sniffed around *I'm nearing the neighboring packs border* she tought and grimaced. The moment she crossed into the Midvalley packs land she tighly wrapped lilly up and placed her in the hollow of a tree.