CHAPTER 67

Feel Free To Follow Me On Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Chameleondreamgirl/215190075327808?id=215190075327808&_rdr#!/pages/Chameleondreamgirl/215190075327808?id=215190075327808&m_sess&viewtype=public&__user=100002562679288

Long link I Know...But as soon as I get 100 likes/followers I can make a shorter link. Hope to see you there...

¥*¥*¥*¥

Jeremy's POV

I kept crashing into nothing as I saw Lilly walk away from me and growled. "What the hell is this!" I hiss loudly as I once again attempt to cross the invisible wall before crashing yet again. I groaned in fustration and the guy standing by the doorway smirked. "I'd reccomend you stop Mr. Maddox. If you don't you'll only hurt yourself." He tells me as he leans on the wall watching me to see what I would do.

"I don't follow orders." I hiss at him ready to charge the field again. "Be my guest then but I warned you." He tells me, "The field won't let you go until Lilly is back in her room but go ahead and try if you'd like." He tells me and I punch the wall in an attempt to punch him. I felt the surge of energy and pulled back my hand as a minor electric shock registered within me seconds after my fist connected with whatever was keeping me trapped.

What the hell was this? I'd never witness anything like it before and had no idea how the hell it worked. Was he doing it or was it Lilly behind it? "What the hell is this?" I ask him and he just shrugs. "Seriously? A shrug?" I ask him sarcastickly and he walks away from me. "Hey, Dude I've been looking everywhere for you!" Cameron calls out to me and sees me just standing there not moving and stares.

"Uh, Dude I'm into nature as much as the next guy but what the heck are you doing just standing there?" He asks me as he reaches out for me and before I can stop him he pulls me inside. How the hell did that happen? I ask myself not bothering to hide my confusion that was now more than evident on my face. "Jeremy?" Cameron calls my name but my mind is elsewhere. I begin to walk towards the dance floor with Cameron right besides me.

"Did you see her?" He whispers low so only I could hear and nod. Of all the people who knew me only he knew how guilty I felt when Lilly left as if it where my fault or something. It was a feeling I didn't understand and was pretty sure nobody else would either. "Where's your date?" I ask him trying to get my mind off of Lilly. "No idea. She went off on her own and I lost track of her." He tells me as we make our way to the dance floor and leaned against a table.

I see as she walks up to the stage and makes an announcement that gives me an idea. "Anybody who drank will take a taxi home or they will stay here if you don't live near by. We will test you before you leave and if you don't pass a breathalizer we won't return your keys. This is for your own safety. All your keys are in a safe and you're free to come get them once you're sober. I don't want any accidents on my watch." She declares and steps away into someones arms.

I watch as they share a kiss filled with so much emotion that for a moment made me feel jealous of him...of them. He leans down towards her whispering something in her ear and she nods. We watch as they head up to the stage and Lilly sits down in front of a piano while the guy takes out a guitar. The music gets cut off and the lights are dim giving the atmosphere and eerie or romantic feeling to it. I couldn't decide which.

I heard as her finger played the soft piano keys and he played the guitar played the same song she was. Then her enchanting voice was went out all around me and I was blinded. I could hear Cameron talking to me I could see how his lips moved but nothing he said registered. No sound no movement nothing. For a few minutes I could swear the only people in the room were Lilly and I. The love song was beautiful and the more I listened to it the more my guilt ate at me.

"And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

Just as they sang the last chorus I saw that I was surrounded by happy couples. Granted some weren't actually together but they had someone while I was alone. The day my mate left me was the day I began to die on the inside but I continued to breath.

Every breath was agony and now with Lilly in front of me all the feeling I had supressed for so long kept crashing down on me revealings things I wish had been kept hidden. I was broken but I had a responsibility to my pack and I had to be strong for them. I was an only child and if I failed or faltered there would be nobody else to take my place. I had Narcissa but she wasn't the one I wanted with me. She was extremely self centered but she came from a good family and that counted for something.

Then it hit me a plan that had to work. "Cameron, I want you to stay here. You've been drinking and don't live close by." I tell him and he looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "I doubt she'll let me stay." He tells me but I shake my head. "She said if you couldn't drive you could stay. And you can't." I add but he has something else to say. "If you don't live close by and Jeremy I live down the street." He replies and I sigh.

I knew he was right but I wanted him to try. "Try to stay and if you can't you can't but if you do I want you to tell me everything you can about them. About her." I tell him and he nods. "Ill try Jere but I doubt she'll let me stay." He tells me before I leave with everyone else. I hoped he found something out for me but most of all I hoped she'd let him stay so he could see her then tell me about her. I knew he didn't understand why I was for lack of a better word...Stalking Lilly but he still agreed to help me.

Cameron's POV

"Cameron." My name just my name but it still made me feel like I was a bug under a microscope with my every move being watched. "Hello Lilly." I greet her but she doesn't say a word and for a second I find myself wishing I could dissapear. "I know why you're here Cameron. But don't worry you're welcome to stay." A reply I wasn't expecting at all. I was expecting her to kick me out along with the Dj or at least some anger but no. Nothing happened.

She sounded exhausted with unshed tears in her tone. "Find yourself somewhere to sleep and I want you guys out by breakfast. I'm no feeding nobody that doesn't live here, got it?" She asks and walks towards the stair not waiting for an answer. "Oh, and don't go snooping around or you will find that my security isn't very pleasent when triggered." She adds and leaves a few drunken teens littered around sleeping where ever they could. I wonder what she meant by unpleasant?

Of course I didn't listen and went exploring while everyone slept. I went to the kitchen, the bathroom but as soon as I left the common areas to try an enter a room I got trapped by nothing. Literally... I got trapped in a study room by nothing. The door was clearly open but everytime I tried to leave I would get pushed back. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself as I kept trying to get out without success. Eventually though I grew tired and layed down on a couch to sleep till morning.

I shivered in the cold as I felt snow continuisly falling down on me....Wait snow? "Thank you for coming. Your keys are by the door." I heard Lillys voice and opened my eyes suddenly to see I was no longer in an empty study. Somehow I now found myself in a snowy wasteland surrounded by miles of nothing but snow and more snow. "Why, Cameron I never pegged you for a snoop." She tells me as her voice nears me but I still can't see her amidst the falling snow.

I heard rushed whispering and then felt my felt thrusted forward into the light of a hallway where several guys stood watching me along with Lilly. "Told ya you wouldn't like my security." She tells me and turns around followed by everyone else. "I'm making breakfast and you're welcome to stay if you'd like." She adds and for a moment I consider running the hell outta there but I couldn't. "I would love to join you." I answer and she keeps walking so I follow them.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

This is Chapter 67 I hope you enjoy it and let me know how you liked it. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD AND RECCOMEND MY STORY TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!! Time here (South Texas)shows 12:44am so its a bit past midnight and I hope you appreciate my hard work. :) Love you guys. You're all awesome readers and I'm lucky to have people enjoy my book as much as you do. Enjoy...

P.S. I have a scratchy throat and have no idea why....