Chapter 24

"How would you feel about selling the song to us?"

*

*

*

Lillys POV

"Are you serious?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yes, I am I think its a good song ." I heard Jake say and smiled. A real singer wanted my song. "Yes of course if you really want it. Do you think the band would like it?" I asked him and he nodded. "When we land in New York you can show it to them yourself. For now though could you keep it a secret? I want it to be a surprise." He said I nodded.

A few minutes later he left with his drink and I was left to think about my plans. As soon as I arrived id go shopping for warmer weather clothes since all I had was for the cold weather in france. Since id be a couple hours till we landed I decided to take a nap and relax. I yawned, "Im coming for you." I said.

A soft knocking woke me up from my slumber. I sat up and yawned before heading to the door. "Lilly we landed." Nate said catching my attention. I turned around grabbed all my things and walked out with him besides me. "Welcome to New York Lilly" I heard Nate whisper next to me and I smilied taking a look around the airport.

Nathan's POV

"Nate, you want to take her seperately or should we all go together. You know there's gonna be paparazzi and there gonna recognize us. Does she want to be caught up in the buzz?" Jake asked me. "You do know I can hear you, right?" Lilly said from behind me surprising us. I turned around to see that she had put on a dark purple hoodie on top of her tshirt and jeans. Her hood was up with her hands hidden making her a mystery.

"That can work." Jake said after looking at her. "Come on." He said and Lilly walked up to him he lead her towards the door while everyone else including me followed them. The moment we reached the doors the cameras started flashing. Lilly kept her head down and got in next to Jake. Everyone else got in behing them after me. I closed the door and Jake drove off towards a private parking where everyone cars where parked.

As everyone took there own cars I went in search for the truck I had asked be delivered here. Lilly stayed with Jake talking in rushed whispers looking at each other. They both looked very excited. When I returned everyone was next to each other. "Guys meet me tomorrow in the practice hall. I have a surprise for you." I heard Jake telling everyone and Lilly blushed lightly. I felt my blood boil my jelousy was eating me alive. "Yet you say there's nothing between you guys." I heard Daniel say smirking behind me. He finally spoke up after coming the whole entire flight and ride here in silence.

We watched as everyone left leaving Jake, Lilly, Danny and I alone. "You guys are welcome to stay at my place." We heard Jake say. Lilly whispered something to him and he laughed. "Are you sure you have enough space?" She asked him and he nodded. "Cool then. Id I mean we would love to. Wouldn't we guys?" She said looking at me and Danny.

"Sure." We both said at the same time. "I will take my car. You wanna come with me or will Jake drive you." I said straining my voice. "Ill go with...Jake. Daniel you stay with Nathan and drive behind us." She said smiling. "I'm to stay by your side at all times" Daniel said and Lilly looked at him smilied but in her eyes I saw anger at being defied.

She handed a note to Jake got her purse stepped out of the car and before anyone could stop her she jumped thru the side and free falled to the floor from the sixth story. Everyone went after her but by the time they made it down Lilly was nowhere to be seen. "She'll be fine. Don't follow her." Jake said and Danny and I stared at him intently.

He handed us the note Lilly had given him. 'Don't follow me. Wait.' That's all nothing else. "Wait...wait for what?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Dam it." I whispered. "Daniel come with me. Jake let's just head to your place and wait for her to show up. She has my number. She'll call us eventually." I was mad but Lilly had a temper. I smiled remembering the shy girl she used to be. She no longer let herself be pushed around. We followed Jake to his place and waited for Lilly. After showing us around he went to his room and stayed there while we waited.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok yes I took a bit longer than I said I would but still sooner than usual right? Anyway do you get the filling that Lilly likes jumping down from buildings? Where do you think she went? She doesn't know new york. Do you really think Jake doesn't know what she meant by "wait"? Who remembers where she's from? The first right answer will get a dedication next chapter. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and help spread the word about this story. Thank you to all my loyal readers, and followers. I will try and upload the next chapter by the weekend. If I get to 80,000 reads I will upload Twice. Im also working on my BOOK OF SHADOWS but it has nothing to do with the Charmed tv show. Its actually a wiccan related book.