Chapter 16- Test

Sorry if this chapters kinda bad but i kinda rushed it. I promise next time itll be better.

*

*

*

Lilly's POV

We all woke up bright and early skipped breakfast prefering to go straight to the lab for the DNA test. The luna wanted me to eat a proper breakfast but I refused while Nathan just glared at everyone who looked at me strangely. "Sweet heart, we have to go and she doesn't want any." The alpha told his mate with a soft kiss.

Nathan handed me a sandwich which I took before turning to look at the luna who looked a bit hurt. The alpha then assured us into our cars and led us to the trusted W. Lab thirty minutes away. Once there they took blood samples from the alpha as well as me and even one from the locket that contained a single strand of what we hope was my mothers hair.

Since this was an important alpha related matter the test results were rushed and were ready sooner than anyone expected. Three hours after the tests were run the results were given to the alpha who didn't want to open the envelope yet. "Let's head back I want my mate to know the results as well." The alpha said envelope in hand.

We drove back painfully slow and I took Nathans hand in mine for stability. "Lilly wheter the results are positive or negative I hope you know I can't leave your side." His voice was steady and sure. I turned to look at him, "I know." Was all I said knowing in my heart that his words were true. For some reason I didn't yet understand, Nathan had to be with me at all times like my personal own shadow.

In no time we reached the house and we all clambered into th living room where the luna was waiting for us. Once inside the guard took there posts leaving just the luna, the alpha, Nathan and me in the room. Slowly ever so slowly the alpha opened the letter and read it out loud.

"The test results from the unknown source and Alpha Krieger show positive. The hair belonged to Crimson Krieger. The second test again showed positive Lilly Riverdal is 99.999% related to Crimson proving that she is her daughter. The third and final tests result shows that indeed Alpha Krieger is related to the child Lilly Riverdale." When he finished reading the results the luna rushed to hug me in tears.

I just sat there numb. 'An Alpha's child!? Me? No...No it couldn't be.' I kept think as the luna or should I say grandmother kept hugging me squeeling in happiness. "Sweet heart let her breath." I heard the alpha say to my grandmother making her release me from her choking hold and I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I stood up and walked towards the window "NO!" I yelled forcefully causing a small whirlwind of water. I felt Nathan standing behind me placing his hand on my shoulder and obsorbing all my doubt and ill feelings. "We understand that this may come as a shock to you but you are are grand daughter and as such you are the future Alpha Female of our pack." The alpha said causing me to laugh hysteracly.

"No, no, no, no, no. That's impossible! How can I be a Female Alpha? In the world there are only two and now I'm going to join there ranks?" I screamed, yelled and questioned them. I paced the room with Nathan right behind me until I couldn't hold it in and broke down crying. Nathan hugged me while I cried and screamed my head off. "WHY?!" I yelled.

"WHY NOW? Do you know what my life has been like?" I screamed at them while Nathan held me in place preventing me from causing the room to explode. Nobody stopped me from screaming my head off. "MY LIFE WAS HELL! I GOT TEASED, BULLIED AND PUSHED AROUND. I WAS TORTURED! I WAS MADE TO FEEL LIKE I WAS TRASH, LIKE I DIDN'T BELONG, I felt so insignificant. My mate he treated me like a toy and abused me!" I yelled making the crystal tremble.

"My "best" friend used me and then denied me! I was always the stranger the weirdo, the fat girl, unsuccesful, awkward and strange. I was annoying a pest and nothing more not to them." I said finishing with a long sigh. "Who dared disrespect you!" The alpha my Grandpa yelled and I just shook my head. "It doesn't matter." I said numbly. "Lilly its not my place to say but...Maybe this is your turn to show them ALL the amazing person you truelly are." Nathan said to me confidently.

"But how can I be an Alpha female? I have to training, no looks, no Alpha education." I said quietly and my grandma/luna stepped in. "Sweet heart, We can fix all that. If your like your mother then your memory and power will be extremely well developed. We'll train you and you'll pick it up quickly I'm sure of it." She said.

I stood up and stared out the window. "You can do it. Ill be here helping you every single step of the way." Nathan said. I turned around to face him. In his eyes I saw blind trust and believe. He really did believe in me. He actually thought I could do it and with that I hugged him. I let him go and nodded. "Ill do it." Was all I said.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok, this one is extremely short but I'm kinda tired and rushed. I will update it soon and make it longer and better. Stay with me people ill get better but for now this is it. Vote Comment Share and all that good stuff. I promise the next chapter will be better. Barbie Girl-Aqua is the song for tonight 12:30pm central