Chapter 17-Unknown

Alpha Krieger's POV

"Alpha training is difficult specially in this our pack but very worth it. Your friend Nathan will participate in most of your training but per his own request be different from yours." I told my grand daughter. "How?" She asked me as we walked down the hallway towards the packs gym. "He will be trained as a warrior and guard of the alpha assigned to you." I finished telling as she stopped.

"He asked to be my guard?" She asked me apperantly surprised. "Do you not want him as your personal guard?" I asked her. And she shook her head. "No its not that I don't want him. Its just that it took me by surprise." She said and we kept walking. I opened the gym doors and stepped inside to find a one of my guards there exercising with Nathan. When they saw us enter they stopped and looked at us.

"Danny I'm glad you've started now if you would take me grand daughter and start her warrior training." I told him and my guard nodded. "Yes of course sir." He answered me and I turned towards Lilly. "Danny will show you how to start and so forth. Your training will take alternate days for physical training and education." I said kissing her forhead. I gave her my goodbyes and left them there to train

Lilly's POV

"We'll start your training Alpha..." the guard Danny began before I interrupted him. "Call me Lilly." I said and he continued. "Lilly I see your wearing the exercise outfit the Alpha provided and that's good because you'll need it. First we'll be going outside for a few laps both in human form and wolf form. Let's go." He said leading both Nathan and I outside.

Once we got there he had us run three laps in human form around the house perimeter. He was running with us careful to stay by my side. By the second lap I felt like collapsing down to the floor and never getting up. Apperantly Danny noticed because the next thing I knew was being pushed forward by an unknown force. Instantly my own defenses took control causing a wild whirlwind of dirt and moistior all around me and Danny.

That wasn't all the whirlwind energized me to run faster and faster until Danny stopped me. The dirt all fell to the ground and the force pushing me forward was gone. "That was your tenth lap. Your powers are strong." Danny said stating it not questioning it. I blushed for some reason and Nathan came up to us. "Everything ok?" He asked me and I nodded. Then it hit me the unknown force, "That was you wasn't it." I told Danny.

He nodded. "I create forcefields and you control the elements am I right?" He asked me and I nodded. Nathan cleared his throat and both Danny an I turned toward him, "Do you have a power?" I asked him. "I'm fire," I raised an eyebrow "I am completely fireproof and can create, manipulate, and extinguish fire. I can eminate fire from my own body." He said holding out his hand as a small fire began to spread from his hand to his entire arm and then his entire body until he was covered in crakling fiery blue flames.

Nathan's POV

I felt the flames dancing over my flesh but they weren't burning me in fact they barely even caused me a tickle. Lilly and the guard Danny looked at me facinated at the fact that I wasn't rolling around trying to extinguish the flames or screaming in agony. Two minutes later I extinguished my flames and I looked like nothing had happened with no burn marks on me.

Lilly ran her hands down my arms checking to see if I was truly unharmed and once she was sure she sighed. "Are you guys sure you're not mates?" I heard Danny say making me realize that Lilly and I were only a few inches apart staring intently at each others eyes. Lilly blushed and pulled back, "Yea I'm sure." I said at the same time as Lilly causing Danny to stare at us suspiciously. "Ah huh ok well shift we have to do five laps." He said to us.

I shifted into a pitch black wolf with a streak of violet running thru my back. I turned to face Lilly and saw that her wolf closely resembled mine. Her wolf was all violet with a single streak of pitch black running down her back in the same place I had my violet streak. I walked a quick circle around her and could practiclly feel her blushing. Danny shifted into a gray wolf and led the us around the perimeter.

Danny's POV

I could feel myself stiffling a gasp when I saw both my future female alpha and her friend shift. There wolfs closely resembled each other with there pelt colors inverted. Nathan walked around Lilly until I shifted and led the next race around the perimeter. We would be doing five laps in wolf form full speed ahead testing there endurance. As we started to run I noticed that strangely enough both Nathan and Lilly ran at the same speed. There eyes set intently on the path ahead of them.

It seemed strange to me that they weren't mates when I was sure they had a lot of things in common. It was too early to tell but I could still see that there was something there I just wasn't sure what it was...yet. I ran fast in front of them until they sped up and caught up with me. This time around Lilly seemed really energized and had no problem keeping up with the same speed for the entire five laps.

The alpha had a secret group of guards all of who possessed different powers. I myself had been with them a short while but now with the return of our future alpha female. I had been assigned to her as her personal guard. I thought she'd be like some of the other shewolfs who seemed stuck up cuz they came from higher ranked wolfs but so far she seemed pretty chill. It was due to my power that I had been able to join the alphas elite.

I had come from a turned mating so my standing on the wolf scale was pretty low or it was until I joined the alphas elite squad. So now here I was a teacher to a socialite this wasn't exactly my dream come true but protecting the alpha line was top priority. By the time we finished running laps it was time for lunch and we shifted back to go inside for our food

"Thanx." I heard a soft voice speak up and turned only to realize that it was Lilly who had spoken to me. "Its my..." I began but couldn't finish my thoughts since she hugged me. It was in that moment I knew id stand by her as a guard and as a friend. She was strong I could tell but still she was different and different was usually mistreated. A girl like her was a girl worth protecting like you'd protect your mate.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

So I'm having difficulty with the wattpad servers so the next few chapters will be shorter than usual. Like one page maybe a page an a half until wattpad fixes the problem. Its difficult to upload since the story dissapeared from my create section but oh well. Hope u enjoy it :)