CHAPTER 63

Nathans POV

I saw her parents leave but even after they closed the door and I locked it Lilly remained in the backyard with Daniel. 'Let's practice.' Suddenly popped into my head and I recognized the voice as Lilly's so I walked outside. "Now?" I ask her but all she does is nod while Daniel stands in the corner watching. She's at one end of the yard and I'm at the other usually I wouldn't want to fight with a girl but Lilly was something else.

My Lilly was aggresive and when upset she needed to blow off steam. We ran to meet each other in the middle and she didn't waste any time in shifting. Wolves wouldn't attract attention here at least not in the area after all most of our neighbors were part of the wolf pack. Besides we also had high hedges that blocked most of the view into our yard yet not completely. Even if some nosey neighbor saw us they'd just think it was our dogs and nothing else.

She wasn't taking it easy on me but I wasn't one to lay down and let myself be attacked. Our jaws moved furiously as we snarled at each other trying to get the upper hand. I bit down on her leg but she shook me off and threw me against the fence angriely. I got up and ran back to her side to bite down on her shoulder. She howled in pain but she didn't stop thrashing until I was once again thrown against the fence.

I wanted to stop once I saw how bloody we both were getting but apperantly she saw this coming. 'Don't you dare stop.' She tells me but I can't were both hurt and this was not the way to go about it. I pinned her to the ground and she snarls at me but I don't let her go. She tries to throw me off and it takes all my energy not to be thrown against the fence yet again. Even then I knew she wasn't using her full energy or I'd have no chance at staying in place.

'Lilly calm down!' I yell and she stays still. 'Stop this and let's go out.' I tell her and shift back before walking inside to my room on the third floor next to hers. I'm in my room when I hear her come in and the shower starting inside her room. I followed her example and took a quick shower after looking at my watch. It was already ten-thirty a bit early...or late but who cares. I wanted to show my girl a good time the best way I knew how and going out was one way to do it.

I step into some jeans, a logo tee and my shoes when I hear her knock at my door before stepping in. I whistle the moment my eyes land on her wearing a tight open back red mini dress. She twirls around for me before jumping up on me. She wraps her hands around my neck and pulls herself up to my ear, "Let's go." She whispers as she trails her hands down my chest before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her.

I couldn't resist her not right now because every single place she touched felt on fire and I was putty in her hands. Everytime she touched my my heart raced and all I wanted was for the feeling to never end. She was my drug and I was hooked. We walked up to my truck and got in along with Daniel who was driving as well as keeping tabs on Lilly. "When I stayed here I found this club on 42st that's fun." I tell Lilly before giving Daniel directions to the club.

It didn't take long to arrive but it did take awhile to finding a good parking space since it was packed. It was the weekend and everyone was partying including us. "He's here." Lilly whispers when we step out of the truck and sniff the air. "He, who?" I ask her as her eyes land next to a sleek black car three cars from us on the opposite side of the street. "That's Jeremy's car." She tells and understanding sunddenly floods my senses.

"You want to leave?" I ask her one hand on the door but she shakes her head and pulls me forward. "Not this time." She states a strange smile on her lips. The line to enter is pretty long but the moment the bouncer saw her I knew we'd have no problem getting inside. His arousal was pretty evident on his face where his expression was positively carnivorous. He was staring at her with the eyes of a predator await the kill.

She walks right up to him and leans in close to whisper in his ear but I could still hear every single word she said to him. "I was really hoping my friends and I could go in for just a moment. It's been a looong weekend and I could use a little fun right now." Her voice is sultry and seductive but it wasn't directed at me. I wanted to her off him and had to risist the urge to brake the guys nose. "Miss I..." he begins but Lilly places her hands on his chest and he grows quiet while I let out a low snarl.

"I'm sure three more people wouldn't hurt...would it?" She asks him and he shakes his head as Lilly slides her hands down his chest an inch or two before pulling away and I laughed at the expression on the bouncers face. He looks at us then Lilly who was smiling and he waves us through much to the envy of those in line beside the door. "Baby you were gonna give that guy a heart attack." I chimed and she laughed as we made our way through the crowd.

Jeremy's POV

The music was pumping as I grinded with Narcissa to the beat. "It was a good idea coming to the club tonight wasn't it?" I hear her talking but I'm no longer paying attention to her. I stop dancing and sniff around trying to catch the scent that seconds ago had teased my senses like before. "Something wrong?" She asks me trying to hold on to me but I push her away and move through the crowds.

It was useless the scent was gone but I was sure I had smelled it this time like before. "Lilly." I whisper to myself and keep sniffing around. "Jeremy I didn't come here with you so you could sniff around." Her voice sounds whiny and I know she want all my attention on her so I give up looking for her scent to go to Narcissa. We begin dancing again but I can't concentrate on her. My mind is on something or rather someone else...Lilly.

I glance up for a second and see a flash of red that quickly dissapears in the crowds. I squeeze my eyes shut trying to let go of the disturbing thoughts that kept popping up in my mind. "F*ck." I murmur and make my way to the bar for a drink. Narcissa groans and for a minute I reconsider my relationship with her. "Seriously?" She sneers at me and I turn around furious. "Don't talk to me like I'm your pet Narcissa." I tell her and walk out of the club but not before once again catching a glimpse of red.

Lillys POV

I stood next to both Daniel and Nathan at the back of the club with a smile on my face. I knew I was creeping them out but it didn't matter I was satisfied for now anyway. I knew Jeremy had caught a few mere glimpses of me but yet he couldn't find me. He caught my scent when I came in on purpose because I let him but it went nowhere just like I wanted. I could hide my scent very well and that was something he didn't know or even imagined.

I was teasing him because I knew that even though his denial hurt me we did have a bond once. Friendship, yes but also guilt and guilt was such a strong weapon against people, men specially. He wasn't a bad person I knew that much but he had to pay a price for hurting me. Nothing too drastic but I was going to make him feel the same way I had. I laughed again and then realized I cackled....Oh, well... "Let's go home now."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

This one is a bit shorter than usual but it serves a purpose. Ashel fans, I'm sorry to keep you waiting on them hooking up but its important to the plot. There relationship might seem like minor thing in the whole story since they're not main characters but they are important. I'm not saying they won't get together but I'm not saying they will. Let me know what you think so far and keep those votes and reads coming. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES!!! Hopefully one day we reach a million reads!!!! We're halfway there so I don't think it'll be a problem, do you?