CHAPTER 73 - PART 2

Jeremy's POV

"IN A TRUNK! A TRUNK!" Narcissa's high pitched screams were impossible to ignore. I was just getting home so who was she screaming at. "Punish her!" She hissed. "Calm down! Narcissa, you will not talk about this again! You shouldn't have provoked them and they have a right to protect there...There friend." I walk towards my fathers office were all the screaming seemed to be coming out of.

There voice soon become too low to hear and suddenly Narcissa bursts through the double doors that lead to my fathers office. "Narcissa?" I ask but she doesn't even awknowledge my presence. She rushes past me in hushed whispers under her breath. "Oh, your home. How was school?" My dad asks me while I watch Narcissa walk out of my home. "What were you talking about?" I ask him and he looks up from his papers.

"Oh, nothing you should worry yourself with." He replies, "I heard you talking, Dad. What's going on?" I repeat and he shakes his head. "Fine, if you don't tell me, she will." I tell him and turn around but he stops me. "Fine, you want to know what happened. She, Narcissa, attacked another pack wolf and she's pisses that this wolf didn't just bow down to her." He explains. "Who did she attack?" I ask but he doesn't provide further information on the subject.

"So you won't tell me?" I ask and he nods before going back to whatever it was he was doing. I huff and slam his door closed. "Kids," I hear him murmur and roll my eyes before stepping outside. I had to go find Narcissa so she could tell me what was going on or I would never find out. I hear laughter and look outside to see a truck coming out of Lilly's garage. Must've been her.

I find Narcissa at home trashing her room. "Nar," I begin and duck barely avoiding a blow drier aimed at my head. "Jeremy?" She asks as if seeing me in her room surprised her. "Narcissa, what the hell!" I exclaim expecting an apology knowing full well that I wasn't getting one. "What happened?" I ask her and her eyes light up in fury. "What happened! What happened!" She yells smashing her Hello Kitty® alarm clock on the floor.

I rush to her side and restrain her, "Calm down! Narcissa!" I order her and slowly she stops trying to claw out my eyes. "I hate that girl!" She yells pouting. "What girl?" I question and she rolls her eyes, "That girl!" She repeats expecting me to automatically know what girl she was talking about. Narcissa hated and disliked many people most of them girls; she couldn't possibly expect me to know who she was talking about just know.

She's staring at me, "That New  girl!" She screams and suddenly it hits me. "Lilly..." I murmur and she claps sarcastically. "What happened?" I ask and she snorts, "As if you didn't know?" She replies. "That bitch had me locked in her freaking car trunk and your dad won't do a freaking thing about it!" She yells, "What?" I ask rhetorically and she rolls her eyes at me ... again. "Ill talk with my dad. Lilly shouldn't have done that to you."

I get back home a couple of hours later after taking Narcissa out for dinner in order to relax her. "Faster! Lilly your slowing down, FASTER!" I hear someone yelling at Lilly. It was barely audible and had I not been a wolf I'm pretty sure I woulnt have noticed. I beging walking towards her fence and am about to open the gate when, "Traspassing is against the law." Someone states and I turn around coming face to face with a pissed off looking guy, "Who the hell are you?"

"That's on a need to know basis, and guess what? You...Don't...Need...To...Know..." He states smirking at me. "I'm the future Alpha and I demand to know." I repeat forcibly and hear sweet, twinkling laughter. "Oh, really? Mr. Future Alpha, you have no power over me or my friends so I suggest you get off of my property before I," I stop listening to her the moment my eyes land on her. She is wearing black shorts and a neon pink sports tank top, glistening with sweat.

She looked amazing, "I came to talk to you about my mate," I explain and she laughs along with her friends that seemed to have popped out of nowhere. Where did she get all this guys? I blush, "I see Narcissa went to complain just like a little...just like I thought she would." She says ,"I want to talk with you, alone." I repeat and she leans towards the older looking males. There whispers are too low for me to understand and all I catch is, "I don't trust him."