CHAPTER 28

Lilly's POV

The moment the doors opened I was hit with the strong scent of freshly mowed grass with a slight hint of smoked wood and something else. That's how I knew it was Nathan walking inside the club and not just someone else. His scent was followed by another more girly scent and I just knew it he was still with that girl from the apartment.

However I was still on stage singing in front of a club full of people and the show had to go on. After all the song was almost over and I was having a good time on stage with the Dj.

"Read between the lines

What's fucked up and everything's alright Check my vital signs

To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk alone

I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me 'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone

I walk a...

I walk this empty street

On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When the city sleeps

And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me

My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating

Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me 'til then I walk alone..."

I finished the song and when a new track started playing I jumped off stage into the arms of a random guy on the dance floor who was smiling up at me. I starting pumping and dancing to the music. I kept glancing up towards Nathan and that girl he was with. I saw them stop for a moment while the talked before the girl walked off towards the bar without him.

When he turned around to watch her leave I took the chance to slip through the crowds back to the VIP room with the guys. I smiled smugly and happy with myself. "Try and find me now." I whispered and laughed outloud. A few people around me turned to look at me but I didn't care. I could sense him looking for me in the crowds but he hadn't seen me yet.

I walked into the room giggling and Daniel took my arm. "Are you drunk?" He asked me worried and I laughed. "Are you?" Jake asked me and stepped up to me. I shooed them away. "No! I'm not drunk." I said cheerfully. "I'm just happy." They looked at me strangely and Jake looked outside the room. "Ohhh." He said and turned to looked at me, I blushed. He must've seen Nathan searching the crowd just like I had seen him.

He didn't say anything else but he had a knowing smile. Danny didn't catch on until he too looked at a searching Nathan. "Let's just go." He said and led me outside. I didn't fight him. Jake walked in front of us and handed the key back to the hostess before walking out towards the valet parking lot.

He asked for his truck and the valet took his ticket identifing him as the owner. "Wait!" I heard someone call out and sighed. "Wait for what...Nathan." I said just as the valet brought Jakes truck around. "I need to talk..." he began but I interrupted. "Sorry I have to be going. Meet you back at the apartment? Ok. Ciao" I said but he grabbed my hand trying to pull me towards him but I let the energy run through my veins and zinged him with an electrical shock.

Being fireproof meant he didn't suffer damage but the shock was felt and he pulled away. He smiled and I stared at him upset which only made him laugh. I slapped him and he stopped laughing but he didn't stop smiling all he said was, "Worth it." I was about to hit him but Danny stopped me. "Not here." I heard Jake say and I nodded quickly getting into the truck along with Daniel and Jake.

Just as we drove off I saw Nathan rubbing his cheek and smiling which only fueled my anger. I was fuming but I didn't really understand why his actions annoyed me like they did. There was an awkward silence in the truck and I layed my head against the window. "Here just lay against me." Danny said and I sighed but I gently layed my head on his shoulder. I couldn't stop thinking of Nathan and how angry I was when I saw him in the hands of another girls who wasn't me.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Hope you enjoy this new chapter and as always... VOTE,COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARIES! QUESTION!!! Do you like the new cover or should I change it back to the old one? Tell me what you think and let me know if you understand the meaning of it. And for the grammar police...Yes I misspelled metamorphasis. I spelled it with an A instead of an O and I just noticed but I'm not changing it.

P.S. I shortened [C]hameleon [D]ream [G]irl to just CDG