Chapter 18

I'm finally updating but I'm still having trouble with my account so idk my uploads are erratic. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

*

*

*

*

*

Lilly's POV

As the sun rose in the horizon tinging it a golden as I looked over all the land I would rule one day. 'Knock knock knock' I heard a soft knocking at the door of my new room. "Sweety its me your grandma." The luna, Rose said from behind the door. "Come in." I said sitting in front of my vanity mirror looking at myself.

"You look just like your mother once did." She said to me and I smiled. "You really think so?" I asked her and she nodded. "But I'm so out of shape and flabby." I said sadly looking down and she took my chin in her hands and brought my head up our eyes meeting. "Never cast your eyes down Lilly. Be proud of who you are, A future Alpha female a title above luna. Our people will look up to you for you shall lead them on after we step down." She said

I nodded raising my head and looking at her straight in the eyes. This was a new day and from now on I would show everyone just how strong I was. I wouldn't give up and I would work myself until I met my goals. I would make my mother proud and would become a good leader for my pack. I was there alpha and as such would fight to protect them as family.

After breakfast Danny gave me the workout of my life. He had us run several laps after which he thought me hand to hand combat in both wolf form and human form as well. That's when we worked out a schedule for my alpha training. All morning I'd work out with Danny and Nathan then after lunch I was under my grandpa's wings to learn the responsobilities of an Alpha.

Every night after training I felt like id been runned over by a truck. Id barely have enough energy to talk with Brad who seemed to be patiently waiting for me. I still hadn't told him that I had found my family or that I was an alpha female. It just didn't feel like the right moment to me after all something like this couldn't be told over the phone. Also because my grandparent had decided to keep me hidden until I was ready to be revealed to the world outside of my pack lines.

1 Month Later...

Still Lilly's POV

"That's good Lilly again." Danny said as I spun in a half circle aiming at his midsection with my knee. This time around he was prepared for me grabbing my leg and slamming me on the floor hard. "Dam it!" I yelled as we landed on the floor. He pinned me down with his arm across my neck, "Don't be predictible. Predictability will get you killed." He said getting off me and helping me up.

I rubbed my back slightly chilling my muscles with frozen air. Danny turned around and I took a chance to throw a ball of ice at his back. "Good try." He said chuckling as his shield deflected my snowball. I stompped my feet and pouted, "Lil cheer up ill get him back for you." Nathan said coming up from behind me.

I stuck my tongue out at Danny and walked a few feet back as Nathan prepared to fight Danny. Was I being childish...perhaps but then again that's how we joked between us. The moment I stepped outside of the circle Nathan rushed to Danny's side preparing for a forward kick only to do a backwards kick at the last minute shoving Danny to the ground. He flipped back up and went for a straight punch to the gut making Nathan double over. Thinking he was down for good Danny got closer to Nathan only to be knocked back down by his low kick.

The fight continued pretty much the same way until I heard my phone beep and looke to see an email fron Brad. 'Lilly I miss you so much and can't wait to have you back with me. Have you found your family? When are you coming back?' 'Dam' I thought I hadn't told Brad what id found out yet but I just didn't think it was the right moment yet and to be fair. Something like this couldn't be told over the phone. Would he even believe me? Or worse should I even tell him who I am?