CHAPTER 61

Lilly's POV

Everything around me seemed to be moving in slow motion as I set the bacon platter on the table and my dad came towards me. Before I knew it he had me in his arms hugging me as if his very life depended on it. "Oh, sweetheart you have no idea how much we've missed you!" His voice comes out in a rushed whisper as I see tears spilling from his eyes. I had never once seen him cry not in front of me anyways.

When he let go the tears where still falling and he laughed as he wiped away the hot salty tears that made there trail down his cheeks. "Where have you been?" He asks me as we seat down for breakfast. For a moment I consider lying to them like they lied to me before but that isn't me so I tell them my whole story. I only exclude some personal parts that I preffered not to mention. When I'm done I notice that they're staring at me and blush furiously.

"I'm glad you found your family sweatheart." My dad tells me taking my hand in his and giving it a tight squeeze to show me his support. "We're all proud of you baby. You've come so far and we're proud of all that you've done to come this far." My mommas words hit me square on the chest and I smile. "Thank you momma and daddy." I whisper and notice that Daisy is engrossed in her bacon plate. I laugh, "I see I have competition." I exclaim and she turns around to face me blushing.

"I do have to ask you something though." I murmur and they nod, "Anything sweety." They answer at the same time and I swallow before going on. "I've asked everyone who knows the truth to keep my identity a secret until I choose to reveal it. Alpha Maddox has alread agreed." I declared but my words came out so rushed that I was afraid they might've not heard me. "Ok, if that's what you want sweety." I hear my daddy reply and let out a sigh of relieve.

'Dinner remember.' Danny tells me through our mindlink and I nod. "I almost forgot. Mom, and Dad I would like to invite you guys over for dinner at my place so you can meet everyone including my mate. The Alpha has given me his word that he will be there as well." I announce and Danny nods. "Of course sweety. We're all family so expect us there." My daddy says cheerfully and my sister claps loudly. "Its going to be around seven-thirty so can you guys make it?" I ask them and they nod in agreement.

After spending practiclly the entire morning with my family I waved goodbye and put up my hoodie again. "Remember it's the new house next to the Alpha's at seven-thirty. Ok?" I ask and they confirm. "Ill expect you all later. See you later Daisy." I tell them before slowly driving away. "They seem nice." I hear Danny tell me and nod. "They are the best parents I could've asked for." I reply and make my way to the mall that's sure to be packed with teenager that got nothing better to do with there time.

We park the car and head inside as some people stare at me. I ignore them all as I start looking around the shops buying decoration and having them delivered to my new home at extra charge of course. After a few hours of decoration I went into a party planning shop to speak with them about a rush order. "Welcome to Party Affairs how may we help you?" The greeter asks us and I ask for the one in charge. She takes me back to speak with Naiomi the senior party planner.

We sit down to talk at her office. "How can I help you?" She asks me. "Well I was wondering if you could perhaps have my home decorated for a party tomorrow. Its a masquerade theme and I know its short notice but I could pay extra for this service." I tell her and she takes out an appointment book. "Well, we do have decorative services but on such short notice we have only one team available and that will cost you an extra ten percent." She tells me.

"What does that include?" I ask and she recites me the entire package. "Masquerade package supreme includes decor, music equipment, clean-up, food, Dj and a few extras such as masquerade masks for a thousand guests. All of the services are included for the price of five-hundred plus ten percent." She replies and I agree with the package. We finish getting everything sorted out and I pay her or rather the business. "Oh, and everything needs to be ready to go by seven forty-five tomorrow afternoon." I tell her and she writes it down.