Chapter 11 - Time Lapse

Time seemed to slowly drag by as Lillys relationship progressed. Adam was only with her when he was home in the morning and afternoons but at night he would leave. Lilly had no idea where he went and nobody in the band would tell her not even Brad who had become her best friend. Brad was someone she learned to trust with her life, dreams, secrets and basiclly everything.

Brad listened to her and comforted her every night when Adam left to mess around with Dee. Nothing was confirmed but the band knew Adam was with Dee. The only thing they weren't sure about was if Adam once again sleeping with her or if he was just partying hard as was his norm. Adam rarely took Lilly out anywhere public because 'he had things to do' or so he said but the truth wasn't that.

He never took her out because he was embarrassed about the way she looked. He had tried during the past six month they'd been dating to change her into what he thought was his perfect mate. He'd turned her into a preppy chubby girl and that just weirded him out even more.

She had stopped being opinionated, a free spirit and had pratickly become Adams puppet. She did everything he asked her to do without questioning him at all.

She never doubted him and even though Brad got close to her during those bad moments with Adam he became cold with her. He had grown depressed watching as Lillys bright flame dulled next to Adam. He was close, warm and caring when Adam was gone then cold and frigid when he was near her. This confused Lilly to no end because she just didn't know what was going on. She didn't understand them.

So as time passed Lilly lost her self in the confusing mess that she had created by agreeing to date Adam in the first place. Things weren't just gonna stay that way forever though. So as luck would have it Lilly was getting fed up with how she was being and Dee the girl Adam had rejected then gone back to had decided to place the last step of her plan in motion. She was one mean b*itch and there was nothing more she wanted than to watch Adam suffer when he saw Lilly leave him alone.

Dee's POV

Tonight was the night I would bring down that little prick Adam down. I loved him at one point I guess it was mostly because I knew one day he'd be famous and I wanted a part of that action. Then he had tried to break up with me for that bad of soft pudding he kept at home. "Oh Adam you'll never know what hit you." I told myself smiling at the thought of seeing him suffer from the loss of his mate.

Brad's POV

Today had been yet another day of practice. We had gone on a short gig of four concerts from around Cali and back. Thru all that time I watched Lilly's light dim in sadness. I had tried to make her smile because it hurt me to see her suffer like that but sometimes I just couldn't bear it. I know I was being cold with her but I just didn't know how to act around her. I trusted her and I knew she was the one person that knew me better than I knew myself. I wished she realiazed Adam was not the right person for her but oh well.

Adam's POV

"Thank god!" I said cheerfully as we finished playing. Everyone started filing out of the room and so did I right after putting everything back in its proper place. I walked happily outside thinking about banging Dee that night. 'That girl had some curves!' I thought happily. "Adam, Wanna hang out tonight?" Lillys voice said from out of nowhere and I jumped back.

"Dam it!" I yelled as I hit the edge of the wall and rubbed my elbow. "Lilly seriously don't jump at me out of nowhere!" I said angrily and saw hurt in her eyes. I sighed "Lilly I can't hang out tonight with you I...I have things to do ok?" I said taking a good look at her ruffling her hair she looked like a frosted cupcake. I laughed, "What's so funny?" She asked me and I stopped instantly.

"Nothing...well gotta go see ya later." I said kissing her cheek. I walked away feeling her eyes digging into my back with every single step I took. She was pissed I could feel it without even having to look at her. I shrugged and grabbed my wallet from the table along with my keys. 'Tonight is gonna be amazing!' I thought to myself exicited to meet up with Dee at the hotel.