CHAPTER 72

Brad's POV

I'm sitting on my bed tunning my guitar when I hear someone knocking at my door, "Come in," I call out and in steps Casey. She looks beatiful in a simply tee and jeans but she seemed nervous since she kept pushing back a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She clears her throat and her eyes land on my guitar, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were busy." She murmurs apperantly embarrassed and I can't help but smile.

I hadn't known her long but the few times I had seen her she appeared strong and confident. However, here she was looking like a doe caught in headlights. "Oh, it's alright. Don't worry I was just tunning it," I reassure her as I place it besides my bed on the floor, "Got to keep it working you know." I add with a smile and she smiles along with me still not moving from besides the door. Her soft golden waves pulled up in her usual messy ponytail, her dark honey colored eyes sparkling with something I couldn't quite decipher.

"Is it true you belong to Three Days Grace?" She blurts out and blushes turning her face bright red. This time I couldn't help but laugh and she looked mortified as she edged closer to the open door. "Oh, Casey, I'm sorry," I tell her, "I wasn't laughing at you. I just..." What the hell was I suppose to say. That she looked amazing with that blush creeping up her face. Would she think I was being too forward? "You look...Adorable." I added lamely not knowing what else to really tell her. I liked her sure but we didn't even know each other that well.

Any other girl I could've talked to no problem but in her presence I was a mess even if I showed a cool exterior. She was different, special and she had this spark that made me feel like the sun itself was in the room. She left me stunned. Speechless. So here we were in a room doing nothing but sharing mutual silence. I looked at her and she looked shyly in my direction without saying a peep.

Usually this amount of shared silence would've made me uncomfortable but being in her presence was just so relaxing that no words needed to be shared. After what seemed like mere second but where actually several minutes my phone rang interrupting the wonderful silence. I searched for it in the cabinet by the bed and picked it up ready to answer but saw as Casey prepared to leave from the corner of my eye.

I got up from the bed dropping my phone on my pillow choosing to stop her rather than to answer a caller who could redial. "Casey, wait," I call out to her catching her just a few steps away from my door. She stops surprised to see me behind her, "Look...Ummm....Wouldyouliketogogetcoffe?" I ask but it all comes out so rushed that I'm wasn't even sure if she had even understood a word a said. She laughed nervously wether it was for herself or for me I couldn't tell.

"You're too cute when your nervous." She whispers once she stops laughing. "Look who's talking." I retort and she blushed. "Casey, would you want to go get coffee with me?" I repeat. This time I was slightly more relaxed seeing as she was still standing in front of me I took that as a good sign. "Coffe?" She asks me sounding slightly confused or something and for the first time I felt my heart race nervously at the thought that she might reject my offer.

"Yeah..." I answer her nervously. Is that my voice shaking? I ask myself not knowing how she could've made me feel so nervous all of a sudden. "No," she begins and for a second my heart stops as my breath gets stuck in my throat. "Coffee is for old people but how about we get some gellato?" She asks opening the door to her room. Her face was glowing as I stood there just looking at her beautiful eyes. I could spend hours doing nothing but looking at her wonderful eyes.

I let out the breath I had been holding inside my chest and cleared my throat, "Yes, of course gellato. When?" I ask unsure and she looks at her wrist where a non-existant watch is suppose to be. "Whenever." She replies shaking her wrist. "How about later today? Maybe at seven?" I ask for the first time in my life I wasn't sure how to approach a girl. "Sure, but, umm...We don't have a car," She says stating the obvious truth, "We could walk?" She says unsure.