CHAPTER 42

Daniels POV

We woke up bright and early like we always did to train while trying to be quiet for the sake of our "guests". "Daniel, please be civil with them. I promise you that the moment I no longer feel safe with them I will personally get rid of them." Lilly told me and I trusted her but I didn't trust them. I didnt even trust my apperant mate who had wanted nothing to do with me. I had never thought I would find my mate but this was excruciating. I felt like I was being torn by having something I so much desired dangling in front of me just out of reach. I despised this feeling, I couldn't help it.

"Fine but we better not change our schedule anymore than we already have. Are you going to want to train them as well?" I asked her as she swam her laps around the pool. "Yes, but we do the same thing we're doing with Caleb and Jersey." She said as her head broke the water and she came up for air. "Restricted training then." I said as she went down for another lap. For the rest of the hour we were silent until she finished.

The pool was heated but even then if a normal person tried swimming in it and then got out only to be hit with the harsh alaskan air, they'd think we were crazy. Our wolf genes allowed us to to endure the cold better than any normal person would. It still didn't mean we didn't feel it but after all this time she had built endurance and tolerance to the nipping cold. I was proud of how far she had come in the short time of practicing.

When we walked inside the sun was up and apperantly so was everybody else. I followed Lilly to our room to change and she put on some black jeans, a logo tee and tennis shoes after her shower. By the time we went back out the people had already gotten up and fixed there sleeping spots. "We're gonna be staying here for a couple more weeks then we're leaving but you're more than welcome to stay." Lilly told them while I mentally facepalmed.

She was my alpha though and I would support her decisions even if I didn't approve of them. "You don't want us here?" The young Marcus asked Lilly his eyes teary but his stance strong. "Its not that, Marcus. School starts soon and I have to go finish highschool." Lilly told him while leaning down to face him. "You're welcome to come with us, Marcus. If Jay wants to go with us and well I don't know about everyone else but you guys can come with if you want." She said standing up and streching.

Ashley got up heading for the bathroom and I froze while she kept her face down. Having her scent everywhere was torture but I would be strong. "You have time to think about it meanwhile get cleaned up and ill make breakfast." She said heading for the kitchen with me right behind her. Again she ended up making a small feast consisting of vast amounts of bacon, eggs, toast, fruit and orange juice. Slowly people started filing in and sat down in the small table to eat.

Jay's POV

I smelled bacon and instantly my mouth started watering as Marcus and I waited for our turn in the shower. Lilly was right, they didn't have much space but still she let us stay. Most people weren't as nice as she was when it came to rogues but she was. Daniel still didn't like us and for some reason he had a strong aversion towards Ashley. "Your turn Jerry said and I ushered Marcus inside for his shower before closing the door.

We usually showered together since he was too young to be wondering off but that didn't seem appropiate with a full bathroom available. Before, we used to just shower whenever possible even if it was outside. It didn't take long for him to finish before it was my turn. He came out with a superhero t-shirt and light jeans with tennis. "Go wait for me in the kitchen with Lilly. I won't take long stay with the nice girl, ok?" I asked him and he nodded, "Yes." Before walking away.

When I got out people were already eating and so was Marcus who seemed happy to have a full meal two days in a row. Being a rouge meant we didn't have an abundance of food and out there I was only able to feed him a full meal once a day otherwise we'd just eat snacks and whatever came along. I sat down next to Marcus when I picked up on a light tune coming from somewhere in the room.

"Ok, If you're going to stay you're going to need to know our schedule, here." Daniel said, "You don't have to participate or anything. If you want you could just watch movies and chill." Lilly said smiling. "Lilly's right you don't have to participate but if you want too you can. In the mornings, after breakfast, we start off with training for Caleb and Jersey. After lunch I train Lilly privately and most other times Lilly has classes so she'll be busy." He told us and Lilly nodded.

"That's why you'll hear music playing in the house speaker system but its very low volume so it shouldn't bother you." She said and it was true. The music was barely noticible unless you were concentrating on listening to it. "Its your choice to join in with training or just stay put." Daniel said walking outside with Caleb and that girl Jersey after putting there plates in the sink.

"He's a bit cold at times but he's an amazing person to be around." Lilly said as she began washing the plates only to be stopped by the girls. "Leave those we'll wash them." Casey said, " Since you're the one that's always cooking." Ashley said as they began washing the dishes. "Thanx." She said drying her hands. "You really should go train with Daniel." She said walking away, "He's one of the best fighters I know. He has some amazing skill." She said leaving us alone.

Tom's POV

"You really should go train with Daniel." She said while walking away, "He's one of the best fighters I know. He has some amazing skill." She said before leaving us alone. I got up, " I'm going to train with them." I said before walking outside, "Wait!" I heard my brother cry out, "I'm going with you." He said and we walked outside to see Caleb and Daniel mid-fight. "Caleb! Strike, Upper cut, kick!" Daniel barked out movements and Caleb followed his every call.

I heard the door open and say everyone else slowly filing out including young Marcus. 'Ouch that's gotta hurt.' I thought as the young guy Caleb was smacked down on the floor but it didn't seem to faze him cuz two seconds later he was up unharmed. "What are your powers." Daniel said turning to face us and wiping his brow. 'How is he sweating?' I asked myself. Nobody answered him, "Look, I already know what each of you can do." He said which must've triggered something in Ashley cuz she sounded upset.

"If you already know then why the hell are you asking us." She said angriely. "To see if your honest and can be trusted or not." He said coldly and she glared at him. "My brother has camoflauge and I'm a tracker." I said and my brother smirked. "I'm an illusionist and Marcus negates powers." Jay told him. Casey sighed and Ashley growled, "Our powers work better together. Ashley can control the weather and I can create it. We each have alittle bit of both but like I said they work better together." She said.

"Ok, I'm a shield and the mates here can read auras." Daniel said and I looked at him. "So its you that has the shield around the place?" Jay asked him, "Yes that's me and it can burn you to a crisp." He said grinning. "So you made the fire and ice too?" I asked him and he shrugged. "That's privilaged information." He said and we all looked at him. "So do you want to train or just watch?" He asked us and we all nodded. "Except for you Marcus. Sorry, but this is too rough for a kid and I don't want to hurt you." Daniel said.

"But I want to learn!" Marcus yelled. "Lilly has other plans for you. You're going to start off slow and she's going to teach you." He told Marcus a smile spreading across his face. "Ok, I guess." Marcus said. "Do any of you have formal training?" He asked us and I shrugged. "Very little, I was never very interested in training but I am now." I told him. "Not much I wasn't trained to be a fighter or a guard. I was just given the basics before leaving." Jerry said shrugging.

"I was a guard before leaving my pack. Marcus has no training." Jay said. "We have no training our pack didn't believe in girl warriors unless they excelled in the field. We didn't." Ashley said angriely. "Well, we did get basic but not much else and even that we didn't get to finish." Casey said and Daniel nodded. "Ok, now I know the direction we're going to take."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Yeah! Chapter 42 is Up! Woop! Woop! I promised a second chapter this week and here it is enjoy! VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! Tell me what you think about it so far? Time is running out until she has to face those who hurt her and when she does it'll be explosive! Enjoy!!!