CHAPTER 37

Unknown POV

Crashing into an energy barrier is not a pleasant experience. The moment we touched the invisible barrier a strong current went through all of us visibly by the obvious expression on everyone face and swear words. "F*ck!" "Dam it!" "Really!" "Are you f*cking kidding me!" "I did not travel all this was for this sh*t!" "EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled above everyone and they grew quiet while murmuring under there breath still insulting the barrier.

I motioned for the twins to circle the place just to check if the shield went all the way around and that's when we noticed that the shield was being reinforced. First a wall of ice popped up in front of us followed by strong gusts of wind making it feel like a cyclone was about to come down on us. "Alice is this your idea of a joke?" I asked one of the girls causing her to give me a look that could kill. "I'm not doing this!" She yelled.

"Well then who is? Can't you stop it!?" I yelled as the wind continued to swirl around us. I saw her concentrating before yelling in fustration. "I can't control this freak storm! This isn't weather its freaking elemental!" She yelled and I looked toward the house where a strong looking red-head stood flanked by two young wolflings. From the corner of my eye I caught some movement and saw someone stepping out from inside the house.

It appeared to be a slightly older male than the red haired girl or even myself. The barrier grew stronger and the current made my hair stand on end. Dam it! We really hadn't come here expecting this but then again I wasn't exactly sure on what exactly it was that drove us all here. "Why the hell are we still here!" "We should just leave Jay!" The twins screamed at me but I shook my head.

"No! Dam it, we didn't come this far just to turn back now! Stay!" I yelled and everyone looked at me as if I were crazy but they stayed. I saw the younglings talking to the red-haired girl while she stared at us. The oldest male touched the redheaded girl and instantly the wind stopped and the ice wall went down leaving us standing in a puddle of water, mudd and leaves.

Everyone cursed as the coldness seeped through our shoes. 'F*ck! This were new shoes!' I thought then shook my head. I had to stay focused. "Who are you and what is your business here?" The male asked us and waited for an answer while their shield grew thin but stayed strong. "My name is Jay. This are the twins Tom and Jerry, the girls are Ashley and Casey, and this young one is Marcus." I told them pointing to everyone.

"Look we don't want to attack you." I said "I do." Young Marcus said and I shushed him. "Can we come inside? We just want to talk we'll leave after that if you want." I told them and the guy whispered something to the red-head. There was a fire behind her eyes and I could tell that there were communicating through their mindlink.

"Ok, but if you so much as attempt to attack us I will personally make sure that its the last thing you do." He told us and the guys around me scoffed. The redhaired girl mustve heard them cuz the next thing I saw was flames licking her skin before going out. 'Am I imagining things?' I asked myself and shook my head as the barrier went down and we walked towards them slowly.

"I'm Daniel. This young couple are Jersey and Caleb..." He said while pointing to the younglings. "And this is Lilly...touch her and die." He said and we all looked at her. I knew what everyone mustve been thinking because I was thinking it too. They had to be mates if he felt so strongly towards her and with the right to threaten us with death.

Daniels POV

"Nathan, look don't..." I began but he interrupted me sounding extremely agitated and worried. "Did something happen to Lilly is she, ok?" He asked me speaking rapidly. His words were rushed and barely understandable. "She's fine I..." I tried speaking again but he interuppted me yet again. "Then why are you calling me." He said exasperated. "If you stop interrupting me ill tell you." I said annoyed.

"Do you know Brad from Three Days Grace?" I asked him. "Sure they worked for my dads company awhile back." He said and I continued. "You have to find him and confirm something I suspect. If you do this then you'll be free to be with Lilly." I told him.

Instantly I could feel his mood change in the way he spoke. "How is that going to help me?" He asked me happy but reserved. "Look I can't tell you the details but I suspect that the bond Brad and Lilly share has to be the family bond instead of the mating bond. The bond she has with you is stronger but her bond with him is deeper." I told him quickly.

"How is that even possible?" He asked me guiniungly curious. "By there father but I need you to find him and question him. Find out everything he knows. Then call me back and ill tell you where to go from there." I told him. "Yes. Ok. Ill find him and call you back. Fyi I found Lillys old pack and I've been staying here for awhile." He told me.

Nathans POV

After listening to everything he had to say I was slightly shocked to say the truth but if it was true then I would be free to be with my mate. "Yes. Ok. Ill find him and call you back. Fyi I found Lillys old pack and I've been staying here for awhile." I told him just to let him know where I was and that he didn't need to find the place since I had found it for them. Suddenly I heard commotion from the other side of the line and froze.

"I have to go." I heard Daniel say before I had the chance to ask what was going on. He hanged up and I cursed causing some people nearby to stare at me. I shrugged and practiclly ran home to pack my things. Id do anything to be with the love of my life. I called private charter jet and put it on speaker. "Have the plane ready for my arrival." I said without letting my pilot talk. "Where are we going sir." He asked me as I rifled through some papers on my desk looking for an adress or a phone number.

"Got it!" I yelled as I clutched a piece of paper with an old adress in my hand. "Its somewhere in california. Fuel it up for Cali." I said and hanged up. It was rude of me but I was extremely rushed for time. I guess technically I wasn't but I wanted to do it asap. The feeling to be next to my mate was intoxicating and everyday away from her was torture. I threw some clothes in a small suitcase, grabbed my wallet, put on some shoes and locked the door to my rental place.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok, soooo here is chapter 37 hope you like and enjoy it. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!

REMEMBER THERE IS A PURPOSE BEHING EVERYTHING!